Is it possible to have pregnancy symptoms at 6dpo?

mzswizz

Happy Jones Family!
Reaction score
I am currently 6dpo and I have been more tired lately, had restless sleep last night, eating more, I crave taco bell more often like during my last pregnancy that ended in a blighted ovum, I have more cramp like pains, I feel pressure in my lower abdomen but no change in my breasts. My AF is due Feb. 2nd which is next week. I am holding out on testing until my AF due date. Has anybody experienced symptoms at 6dpo? Also I have checked an online ovulation calculator and if said I ovulated on the 20th, the egg if fertilized is inside my uterus today and I should have implantation around the 29th and possible spotting around the 30th....that's if I ovulated on the 20th which I think I did. Can someone help?

hiya hun , i started havin symptoms with my dd at around 6dpo , bloated stomach an dizzyness mainly , i got my bfp at 9dpo !!!! i tested cause i felt rotten !! i also had a blighted ovum back in 2000 :( i hope u get your bfp soon xxxx

@karentia Thanks. I had a blighted ovum in April 2010. Haven't had any luck conceiving since yet. What test did you use in order to find out at 9dpo. I don't think I would get a BFP that earl seeing that I don't know if I have implanted yet. I bought a 2 pack of the clearblue digis I used one at 5 dpo. I know it was wayy tooo early but my husband just wanted to see where we stand because I had a whacky AF which came 11 days early so he wanted to make sure that I wasn't further along in a pregnancy if I was pregnant but it was negative of course.

Hi there. Not in my experience, I tend to get symptoms from 4wks dpo even in the twin pregnancy. I do get PMT symptoms from 6dpo and that is usually a sign for me that I am to expect AF and that I'm not pregnant - every woman is different tho hun x

@lizziedripping Thanks for the help and congrats on all your wonderful children.

im in the uk so dunno if tests are different ? i used 1st response and then a clearblue digital cause i didnt belive the line on the 1st test lol both were bfp !

@karentia how many dpo were you when you received your bfp on the digi?

same hun 9dpo ! that was with afternoon urine aswell xx

@karentia I am trying my best to wait until 14dpo to test which is when my next AF is due. Did you have any signs that you implanted? Because I don't think I have implanted yet but I have been having cramps lately and also back pain. It's hard to patiently wait seeing that I'm like a poas addict lol.

hi , no i didnt have any implantation signs hun just felt rough lol worst was my stomach it felt massive like i had a brick in it !

@karentia lol ok understandable. I'm waiting to see if I have any implantation or not and waiting to see if AF comes which I am hoping doesn't show.

thanks i have been having mild cramps on the side of my left ovary so hopefully that's a good sign.

Ok so I've been following this websites for quite a while now an now that me an DH are TTC #2 I get to post my 6DPO symptoms of been charting my cycle right about 3 years now. I have a 29 day cycle and I most definitely come on the same day every month I'm kinda into my body so I hope what I've been feeling leads to a BFP......

OD-Cramps in lower left abdomen, tender BBS, heavy CM..
1DPO-Temp 98.6 F, nausea, cramping,Heavy CM,lower back pains, tender bbs,sleepy....
2-4DPO Same as 1DPO but my temp increased to 98.8 F...
5DPO- Temp 98.3 water lotiony CM, tender bbs,cramps, back pains....
6DPO-Temp jumps back up to 98.8, wet when I wipe,tender bbs, cramps feel like AF is coming but not do for another week.....

I'm so impatient an next week is taking forever to come hope I get my BFP I've been feeling weird like how I felt doing my 1st pregnancy I found out 11DPO with my 1st hope it works in my favor.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->