Is it possible to ovulate same day as +OPK???

cadinavi

Reaction score
Hi ladies :)
Why is FF insisting that I ovulated the same day as my positive opk? I did have a little temp rise the same day as my positive but how is that even possible? Doesn't progesterone spike AFTER u ovulated? Not the day of? Bc I got my positive opk in the afternoon which means in the next 12-36 hours I'll ovulate. So why would u have a temp rise that same morning!? I don't get it :(

I know this is late! But I think it's definitely possible! If you only tested once the day before you could have gotten a surge after that and the egg already starts to come before you test the next day. Also if you have temps on ff it will mainly go off of those

Thanks for responding is cubby bc the same thing happened again this month! Even more weird opk want fully positive until a day after the spike. I test 3 times a day :(

I'm pretty sure I o'd the day I got a positive opk this cycle. I'm not one of the woman that can feel it but I'm pretty sure I did this cycle and my Temps were right on as well

It sucks bc I O before the test is positive. Right when it's almost positive likepretty close but not yet, I O. And then the next day my temps areally high and my opk is positive

I am stalking this to find out if anyone else ovulates the day of their + OPK

We DTD on the lead up to my positive this week and the day of but haven't managed to DTD again since the day of which I'm gutted about

Hoping we've done enough :(

Well according to FF I only did the deed the night I had ovulated and that was enough bc I'm pregnant now ! So good luck to u I think your definitely covered!!

Well according to FF I only did the deed the night I had ovulated and that was enough bc I'm pregnant now ! So good luck to u I think your definitely covered!!

ohhh this is good to hear :happydance:

Thank you Nnaime! !!! I am quite surprised thought u had completely missed it this month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->