Is it possible?

ShamzLovesKai

Mummy to 1 & Expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies, need some help.

Basically long story short I have been on the pill for a few months (had implant before that) and I haven't really been taking my pill propery this month. I've only missed one, 5 days after OH and I BD but I have been taking them everyday but at different times. Some right before bed about 9/10, some early morning 8ish and some through the afternoon (basically whenever I remembered).

Anyway I've been having quite a few pregnancy symptoms and I'm not quite sure if its because af is coming as I never get symptoms before my period. OH and I DTD a day after my calendar said I ovulated. Do you even ovulate on the pill? If I did ovulate then I'm at 9/10dpo. Tested this morning but BFN.

Just need a little bit of advice as I feel really different to usual. Can I be pregnant even on the pill?
I've been doing so much research and a lot of people say it is possible and that taking your pill at different times is not very good. I'm just confused. All this research is driving me crazy!!

When should I test again?

anything is a possibility. I mean if you took it at different times, it could have decreased it's affectiveness? Have you taken any antiobiotics recently? I know some medicines can make it not work. all I can say to do is take a test see what it says. I'm not really sure if you still ovulate on the pill or not...:dohh: Hoping someone else can come on here and give you a better answer than me...lol

The worst pills to miss are either side of your 7 day break (white pills)

My mum missed ONE pill at age 38 and had my sister as a result!

Thank you for your reply ladies..

I haven't taken any antibiotics recently. I missed one pill last week so 4 days before the end of the pack /:

I have tested and got 2 BFN's. From what I think I am at 10dpo (if I ovulated) so still too early to get a real result??

I just have to wait an see I guess to see if I get my AF x

My friend had her son on Bcps and wasn't even trying so yes it's possible!

Thank you for your reply ladies..

I haven't taken any antibiotics recently. I missed one pill last week so 4 days before the end of the pack /:

I have tested and got 2 BFN's. From what I think I am at 10dpo (if I ovulated) so still too early to get a real result??

I just have to wait an see I guess to see if I get my AF x

yeah if you missed a pill, it's def. possible then. I would wait until around 14-15 DPO maybe? that's when I'm going to take a test I am 9DPO right now so not far behind you. just wait and see, occupy your mind with something else "I know it's hard" and test time will be here before you know it.

Thank you youngmommy26.

Fingers crossed for both of us xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"