Is it possible..

stephlw25

Reaction score
..to feel baby move at 15+4 weeks? i was eating an ice lolly last night and i was sure that i felt a definite 'poke' lol !!(probley saying oi mum thats a bit cold!) then when going to bed i was feeling a bit of 'shifting around' in there !!! lol

I always put it down to wind or something ! is it to early to feel baby move just yet?

Had midwife appointment yesterday too, didnt have the downs test etc as she said theres no point if you wouldnt go on to have an amnio etc so was like oh ok then !! everything else was fine, i did notice that the urine sample i did was like flourestant yellow??!!!! lmao everything was fine though and i dont see her again now until im 25 weeks !! seems such a long time (should have a consultant appt. around 22 weeks though!)

Sorry i'll stop waffling now !!:rofl:

I think its possible. I'm pretty sure that I got my first "prod" when i was about 15 weeks, it was subtle, but definetly there. :) the best is yet to come. I'm 19 weeks now and I pretty much get a prod or moveing feeling every day :)

Take Care
Naimi x

I think so Steph lol & from what I read ice lollies ar ethe way to get bubs moving plus when you have already had a child the movements become noticeable more on the next pregnancy :D x

I had my first movements at 15+ weeks too

x

Yes Steph - I started feeling Number 2 round the 15/16 week mark.

Wow nearly 16 weeks already!

Thanks guys!
Cant remember when i first felt jamie move, think it was roughly 18/19 weeks i know they do say second babies you can feel sooner!

so yay im saying it was the baby and not wind !!

Rach i know! nearly 16 weeks time is going so quick! not long for you either now !! hoe exciting!

Thanks guys!
Cant remember when i first felt jamie move, think it was roughly 18/19 weeks i know they do say second babies you can feel sooner!

so yay im saying it was the baby and not wind !!

Rach i know! nearly 16 weeks time is going so quick! not long for you either now !! hoe exciting!

I was the same - First felt Ky around 19 weeks and this one earlier.

I know, less than 6 weeks for me now! :happydance:

Wow is that all you have left !!

Have you got any names for your little girl yet?

Well we think she's gonna be a "Frankie" after my Dad (I'm a Daddy's Girl, can you tell? lol) But have no idea on middle names. I want something very girly, but havn't thought of anything yet!

Ahh thats lovely, is it short for 'Francheska' (sp) or is it 'Frankie'on its own?

(Not saying that your dad is called Francheska!! but you know what i mean ! lol)

:happydance: Exiting aint it!!

I have felt HER (hehe i can now say her now) on a few occasions!
When is it that u should feel movements everyday?
x

At your stage you can be feeling movement every day, but don't worry if you don't.

Usually by 20+ weeks you can feel it really well (well that was the case for me anyway since I was a little later feeling anything).
Just noticed you have a 5 year old anyway, they say with 2nd pregnancies you can feel earlier I think.

Yay thats great steph! I remember with DD i felt her move alot earlier than i did with DS. (btw Rachie loving the name Frankie great choice)!

I think i feel some movement right now, feels like im being tickled from the inside ! lol

i cant wait til im further on and feel the massive kicks ! Although i remember jamie kicking me high up in my ribs which made me feel a bit sick !! lol

i cant wait til im further on and feel the massive kicks ! Although i remember jamie kicking me high up in my ribs which made me feel a bit sick !! lol
Yea I remember Bethanie keeping me up at night a lot of the time and really kicking me and waking me up. It's nice but horrible at the same time.

steph if i remember rigth ur a teeny weeny skinny thing :D so yes it will b movements ur feeling :D:D:D:D

:rofl:Thank you yvanne! not quite teeny weeny anymore though !:rofl:

lol w8 till the end :rofl: i love wen u skinny ones get "fat" :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->