Is it real?

Cattia

Reaction score
I tested this morning after AF was one day late and got definite BFP!!!:bfp:

The thing is I have less symptoms now than I do in a normal month! No fatigue to speak of, no breast tenderness (these are things I always get before AF) and nothing apart from some cramping and a bit of discomfort quite low down in the pubic area, nothing too drastic though.

I am already worrying that this means it is not going to stick. I want to think the worst so I am not disappointed if it doesn't work out. How crazy is that??

Cattia

aww sweetie, first of all CONGRATS... secondly .... don't fill ur self with doubt or worries about the baby not sticking to you, trust me alot of women go with no symptoms at all. You'll be fine!

:hugs: and congrats again :happydance:

big congratulations :hugs: when i got my :bfp: i had hardly any symptoms till around 6weeks, so don't worry x x

yes the same for me too no symptoms for the first few weeks dont to worry hun..:hugs:

same...i felt great the first few weeks until the sickness hit at 6 wks......
congrats xxxxxxxxxxxxx

congrats:hugs:

I had no symptoms with my daughter through the whole pregnancy so try not to worry.:hug:

Congrats!! I have had no symptoms at all this time around.

Congratulations!! :headspin:

Congratulations on your :bfp: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: try not to worry, relish in all the excitement. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->