Is it really bad...

P

princess_vix

That i'm sat here alone watching elf and i've just ordered an indian:blush:

Tell me i'm not the only one who orders take-out for just them :haha:

Aw god no I often want to when OH's working but I just couldn't haha! I'd feel so cheeky expecting them to deliver one meal!

ive just ordered a pizza.
lol
xx

I do. but i always order loads just to get free delivery (over £10), i dont know why when i could just pay like 1.50 instead of wacking the bill up to a tenner lol

I always get just me one..OH doesnt eat takeaways so I order a indian or kebab for just me most weeks..

I do. but i always order loads just to get free delivery (over £10), i dont know why when i could just pay like 1.50 instead of wacking the bill up to a tenner lol

Heehee! Me too!

I've ordered a takeaway fit enough for two....for just me in the past :blush:

i only do it with pizza!

I do it with pizza :blush: But then again, pizza is the only thing you can really have delivered in this country (unless you spend a gazillion dollars on, say, curry, and even then it's not something they do often).

I will confess when I was single I used to order 2 meals from the takeaway & put one on the fridge for the next day so that they wouldn't think I was a saddo for ordering 1 meal. Looking back it was very stupid of me!!

Twinkle1975, that made me giggle. Its something I would do. :blush:

I have never ordered a take away for just me, but probably cause I feel awkward when it comes to tipping the driver.... I'm such a wuss. :haha:

Oooo indian! I miss takeaways you can get back home. They dont do the same type of food over here. Its all burgers and pizza lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->