Is it REALLY possible to get a flat, toned tummy

porkypig

Reaction score
after youve had your baby??? xxx if so, how can i get one?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recently added a post (#6) to my journal regarding this topic:
https://www.babyandbump.com/dieting-weight-loss-fitness/315559-aliss-6-week-challenge-journal.html

It has a link to various exercises and a nutrition recommendation (neither works without the other!). In short, yes, it is possible. I know many women that have even better abs after having their baby.

One famous figure (bodybuilding) competitor is Jennifer Nicole Lee. Here is her before shot and after shot. Yes, that is post-baby in the "after".

It's a lot of work, an absolute lifestyle change. It's hard for most moms to justify putting the time and effort into it, which is why some people don't think it is actually possible. But it is (physically, at least).

Attachments

• jennifer-nicole-lee.jpg
    jennifer-nicole-lee.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 17
thanks hun, i guess its the time thats the problem and stops people and the commitment too. oh well, i can dream ....... xx

thanks hun, i guess its the time thats the problem and stops people and the commitment too. oh well, i can dream ....... xx

It's not so hard once you get the hang of it, using instant brown rice, a veggie steamer, and cooking 4-5 days worth of chicken breasts in one hour can save you loads of prep time :) There's another fitness model whose name escapes me (Francesca something), she has a rock solid 6 pack - and 6 kids.

my tums not too bad actually but before i got pg it was very flat. it hate it when i sit down and a little roll hangs over, i want that to disappear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->