Is it showing or still bloating???

julzzz

1st trimester
Reaction score
hey.. i am 10 weeks and i dont know if it is still bloating or it started showing???

xx

Still bloating, everything is still tucked behind your pubic bone untill 12 weeks.

Yep I agree unless well you had more then 1 kid.

From what the midwife has told me hun the little bean is behind you bone and cant bee seen before 12 weeks so altho you have a 'bump' (and quite a large one if you like me lol) its due to bloating :(

thanks... i cant wait for it to start showing hehe :)

Yes, but I've also heard that 12 weeks is approximate... all babies develop differently inside the womb and after they are born... I think it is conceivable that you could be showing at 10 weeks, particularly if you have a bigger baby than normal, it develops more quickly, you have twins / multiples, or if you have had children before. I've also read that yes, you can show at 10 weeks, just a little, but that you can show then.

My mum says that with me it was obvious she was pregnant from 6 weeks.

My mum says that with me it was obvious she was pregnant from 6 weeks.

I think this is possible in some respects. Although what is "showing" is not necessarily baby, it is possible for everything else to be pushed out. I see changes and differences already, at 6 weeks. I know it's not my "baby" yet, but I do feel my uterus already and it is hard at the bottom of my belly. I also have a fat roll though so I know that part is not the baby... but everything down there does get pushed around. I do have to concentrate on "sucking it all in" or else I would look hugely pregnant. The fact that I can suck it in though, tells me it is mostly bloat (other than the hard spot I have at the bottom, I am sure that is my uterus). I have a tilted uterus... that might make it so that I can feel my uterus sooner too. Everybody is different. I've heard that women with narrow hips usually show sooner because there is nowhere else for the baby to go / hide... It just really, really depends. I have seen girls in person that had little tiny hard baby bumps at 2 months pregnant. It is possible. I don't believe that every pregnancy or every baby develops exactly the same.

I think this is possible in some respects. Although what is "showing" is not necessarily baby, it is possible for everything else to be pushed out.

I agree - it is different for everyone and you can "show" from the uterus pushing up on your organs. I am almost 9 weeks and it is pretty obvious that I am pregnant, but it is my fourth pregnancy and I have a very short torso so there isn't much extra room in there to start.

Who knows. We are all different and every pg is also different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->