is it smaller? not that i dont mind being smaller lol

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by acdmommy, Dec 23, 2009.

1. acdmommy

acdmommy mother of 4

so here goes i love being pregnant, but i was keeping my pregnancy from everyone so it would be a surprise!!!!!!
    at 18 weeks i didnt think i would be able to hide it anymore but now at 21 weeks (almost) i think i might be able to, i am only going to hide it until my next scan at that point i am going to show everyone the scan piccy

the first picture is 18 weeks and the second one is 20 weeks 6 days
    i am starting to get really excited :cloud9:

Attached Files:

2. Shady_R

Shady_R Mum of 3 boys and 1 girl

That is a lovely little bump, I wouldnt say its small though, Id say about right, mine feels small to me but I think mine is about right too lol, but I am used to being huge so thats probably why I feel small at the mo.....Bet you cant wait to tell everyone, I keep having people look at my belly that are gossipsing about me, but they cant see anything with the jacket I wear as it hides my bump nicely lol, will take them a while before they see my bump he he.......Have fun when you get round to telling them, itll be great......

3. lisa9999

lisa9999 Well-Known Member

Lovely bump hon, I think its looks pretty big to be honest, but I think its because you are so skinny by your ribs, makes it looks like it sticks out more :)

4. AFC84

AFC84 Mama to One + Bun :)

I think maybe it does look a little smaller than your 18 week pic, but it's probably just that you've changed shape slightly rather than actually got smaller if that makes sense. Tis a lovely looking bump! :) I think it looks quite big too, I'm surprised you've managed to hide it up til now tbh! :D

5. minichicky

minichicky mummy to isaac

thats bigger than mine now at 24 weeks! How the hell have you kept it hidden!!
    Looks lovely though

6. Pikefoldpixel

Pikefoldpixel Mummy to Maddison and TTC

I think it does look a tad smaller then your 18wk pic :D xx

7. MummyKaya

MummyKaya Guest

It does look slightly smaller, bubs has probably changed position

8. WhosThatGirl

WhosThatGirl Mommy of 4 amazing kids!

The last pic does look a bit smaller, could be as others have said that the baby moved positions :)