is it smaller? not that i dont mind being smaller lol

acdmommy

mother of 4
Reaction score
so here goes i love being pregnant, but i was keeping my pregnancy from everyone so it would be a surprise!!!!!!
at 18 weeks i didnt think i would be able to hide it anymore but now at 21 weeks (almost) i think i might be able to, i am only going to hide it until my next scan at that point i am going to show everyone the scan piccy

the first picture is 18 weeks and the second one is 20 weeks 6 days
i am starting to get really excited :cloud9:

Attachments

• 18weeks031.jpg
    18weeks031.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 20weeks6daysandkids002.jpg
    20weeks6daysandkids002.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 8
That is a lovely little bump, I wouldnt say its small though, Id say about right, mine feels small to me but I think mine is about right too lol, but I am used to being huge so thats probably why I feel small at the mo.....Bet you cant wait to tell everyone, I keep having people look at my belly that are gossipsing about me, but they cant see anything with the jacket I wear as it hides my bump nicely lol, will take them a while before they see my bump he he.......Have fun when you get round to telling them, itll be great......

Lovely bump hon, I think its looks pretty big to be honest, but I think its because you are so skinny by your ribs, makes it looks like it sticks out more :)

I think maybe it does look a little smaller than your 18 week pic, but it's probably just that you've changed shape slightly rather than actually got smaller if that makes sense. Tis a lovely looking bump! :) I think it looks quite big too, I'm surprised you've managed to hide it up til now tbh! :D

thats bigger than mine now at 24 weeks! How the hell have you kept it hidden!!
Looks lovely though

I think it does look a tad smaller then your 18wk pic :D xx

It does look slightly smaller, bubs has probably changed position

The last pic does look a bit smaller, could be as others have said that the baby moved positions :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->