Is it starting?

ebony2010

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Apologies first for the tmi content. :blush:

On friday I had a scan and it was confirmed that I'd had a mmc and I opted to go home and have an MC naturally.

So far I've done some exercise in the form of moving furniture and cleaning and took ooodles of vitamin c to try and get things started.

The only blood loss I've had is in a morning when I go for a number 2 :blush: I pass some bright red blood. I've got cramps in my stomach that feel quite sore but they never get any worse. Today I've got diarrhea.

To anyone who has miscarried naturally.... is diarrhea a sign that things might happen soon? I'm hoping and praying it happens soon as I really don;t want to go down the medical route. :nope:x

I chose to miscarry naturaly and to be honest I had the opposite problem. I couldn't go to the toilet (#2) for well over a week and when I did it was very difficult. I had to take a lot of laxatives and drink fybogel to get my body back to normal. I don't know if either is related directly to the miscarriage. All I know is when I get my period I find it difficult to go to the toilet and this was just like that but ten times worse. So maybe if you get diarhea before/during your period it could be a sign?

I chose to miscarry naturaly and to be honest I had the opposite problem. I couldn't go to the toilet (#2) for well over a week and when I did it was very difficult. I had to take a lot of laxatives and drink fybogel to get my body back to normal. I don't know if either is related directly to the miscarriage. All I know is when I get my period I find it difficult to go to the toilet and this was just like that but ten times worse. So maybe if you get diarhea before/during your period it could be a sign?

Thank you. That was what I thought because before AF I do go alot and can get diarrhea. Also a friend who recently gave birth had diarrhea a day before she went into labour and said it was a sign for labour which I thought might work the same way as an MC in a way. :shrug:

Thank you so much for replying. xxx

All I can say is that I had the sort of aches I get when I need to go to the loo just before my mc started so there is possibly a connection. Thinking of you x

All I can say is that I had the sort of aches I get when I need to go to the loo just before my mc started so there is possibly a connection. Thinking of you x

Thanks Missy. :hugs: I hope it is a connection. I'm so impatient for it to be over. :brat: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->