is it still possible i could be pregnant ?

lottiettc

Reaction score
hi my last period was 10th dec 08 my cycle is normally 28-33 days long i took a test on 7th jan and every 2-3 days after, all negative i took another one on friday 16th at the doctor it was a faint positive he said he wasnt convinced so to drop off a sample monday and he would send it for a test at the lab (urine not blood) anyway i had some very light pink spotting friday afternoon and saturday on and off i did another test sunday and got a faint line clearer than at the docs though so that raised my hopes anyway just got results from lab and negative i dont understand it ive been feeling sick sensitive nipple frequent trips to loo etc but can a lab test be wrong and is it possible i conceived recently whilst waiting for my period making my hcg levels low i dont know maybe its just wishful thinking weve been trying for nearly 7 yrs i have pcos but have lost loads of weight gone from 208lbs to 108lbs and my cycles have been regular for about 8 mths

I have no idea. If they did it by blood work, then I would tend to believe that over urine. Is it possible that your tests are just evap lines? I would try another test. FRER is a good one, or a digital. Then take that to your DR and maybe ask for another test.

I think you should go back to Dr's or do a CB Digi in a couple of days! Good luck with it...and fantastic for loosing the weight x x x :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->