Is it taking longer than you expected to fall pg again?

dan-o

RMC's but mum to 3 now!
Reaction score
Anyone else feel like it's taking forever to fall pregnant again?

I know it hasnt been all that long for me, but it seems like forever.. :dohh:

yep! feels like every month is going slower....i used to be excited to test at the end of the month and now im scared to and i talk my self out of it and just wait it out cause i know what the answer is....just hope it happens very soon for all of us!

Yep, definitely! I think because you know you can conceive you just half-expect it to happen when you get your dates right :shrug:

I don't think i am particularly patient either :dohh:

Same here dan-o - its only been 3 months but feels like forever, meanwhile all the milestones of what would have been pass by.

I made myself feel better after my MC by reading all the stories about how you're more fertile right after and convinced myself it would happen to me straight away. Great at the time but the reality is a little different!

I'm regarding this as first "normal" cycle so trying to chill out and let it happen.

Good luck to you. x

Yes!!!! Been trying since the end of July/ beginning of August 08 though.

It does but then 18 months almost is a long time, well I think it is :hugs:

Hi Dan-o,

I'm not ttc but i just wanted to reply to your post.

I had a partial molar pregnancy in March 2009 too. I used to come onto this forum but i never really posted. I remember you from that time and i may sound like a stalker but i followed your recovery and treatment. I thought you handled the whole thing amazingly and just wanted to tell you. Even now i still check the ttc forum to see how you're getting on. God i really do sound like a stalker don't i!!!

As you can see, i am now expecting again and so far things are going ok (apart from the shocking hyperemesis). It will happen for you soon, i'm sure.

I hope you don't mind me posting this.

Fingers crossed for you xxx

Ok, I know it's only been just over 2 weeks since my m/c but I do believe time is going a lot slower than it did at any point last year. The impatientness, the unknowing, the wanting, the uncertainty are all making time drag... and I'm not even meant to be trying right now (the whole doc said wait one cycle for dating thing) :dohh:

I remember your story from WTT dan-o and I am sorry that you haven't had your bfp yet, but your time will come hun. You are a strong woman and I and glad to have such good company in this forum, from you all :hugs:

I'm not entirely sure, honestly! It depends on what happens at the end of my most epic LP this time! If it takes more than 3 cycles, then YES.. I think that's about all the patience I have in me!

Time is going pretty fast for me right now, I'm sure it'll slow down though :lol:

Time seems to be flying for me too but in the sense that I keep focussing on how many weeks I would have been if still preg (16 weeks tom) Its not healthy but can't help it x

DAN-O!! I remember u from the miscarriage section....bless you you have been thro so much.
No-one deserves a :bfp: anymore than u, I hope u are feeling much better and all the chemo went as well as possible.
:hugs: for u and glad to see u back in the baby making game ;)
xxxxxx

It took 8 months to get pregnant the first time, it feels like it's been forever!! I guess when I think about it that way, I'm actually just now at 8 months again. Maybe this means it's coming soon.

yep :(
Took us 4 months to fall pregnant last time.
nearly onto month 8 now...... =[

It took 3 years first time, another year til number 2, 2 more years til number 3, and now 4 years with nothing

I know it hasn't been long for me either, but I feel like it's takin aaaages! Also because I keep getting rabdom emails and post saying 'Welcome to 21 weeks!', even tho I unsubscribed, grrr.

Oh yeah, I got my "18 weeks" one the other day! Thanks random website for reminding me! :(

its been 2 long years for us.. and will be a year on 4th feb since i last concieved... I didnt think when we lost our precious little bean it would take this long to fall pregnant.. Doctors say nothing wrong.. All tests say we r perfectly healthy.. Makes me mad because if we ok then it should have happened.. Sorry rant over.. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->