Is it taking longer than you expected to fall pg again?

They say up to a year... maybe that means that Feb is yours for sure! xx

Feels like forever! Been trying again since October and on my fourth cycle at the moment. Had really hoped I'd have fallen pregnant again by now. It's starting to get me down. :cry: And just about everyone seems to be falling pregnant around me without even trying. Wish I could focus on something else as I know it's not helping!! And already getting bored of trying. Anyone else feel the same?

:hugs: to you all,

Ginger x

It DOES seem like its taking longer. We got our BFP on our 3rd month last time and it's our third month again after starting ttc again....Ohhhh how I would love this to be the month!

Hi all, yep feels like ages to since mmc in nov, ive only had one cycle as such but had 9 weeks nearly of constant spotting, but just had first proper AF since mmc and fingers x'd my spotting has seemed to of gone YAY :happydance: so this will be the first proper month as such where if we caught my eggy we would have a good chance x x im on cd7 so about 8-10days before i ov x x

hay its been 10 months for us but i only have one tube after ectopic so i am aware its going to take longer but i never thought this long!!!!
the dr says coz i have had pelvic surgery if iam not pregnant after a yr they will start helping us ovulation test to see if iam ovulating and clomid???? dont know what this is but if it helps maybe its worth it???
iam currently 9 dpo and its dragging xx

its tuck me 14 yr to fall pregnant again but after a few weeks i mc i start ivf 27th jan

Clomid is a drug that inhibits estrogen receptors and makes your body think you aren't producing enough estrogen. That makes it work overtime producing LH and FSH... both key factors in producing a healthy, mature egg(s) at ovulation time. It serves to pretty well force ovulation on those who aren't ovulating and tends to increase the quality of ovulation for those who might have weak ovulation or a poor luteal phase. I don't know if that made sense, but that's what Clomid is! :)

I made myself feel better after my MC by reading all the stories about how you're more fertile right after and convinced myself it would happen to me straight away. Great at the time but the reality is a little different!

I did this too TripleB! :rofl: The whole thing has me a tad impatient, really only because of my age, I havnt got time for all these mc's, I need one to stick before the old biological clock stops ticking altogether!:wacko:

Michelle... You sound like you're pushing retirement! LOL You're not that old! Hahaha!

I am coming up to the the Gold Watch Stage fertility wise, Ive only really got a year left till my ferility takes a huge nose dive!:rofl: I need every cycle I can at this stage!:haha:

Hi hun yes it does feel like it to me! 9 months since I lost Jessica and now 6 months since we started ttc again and its felt like a lifetime!

Heres hoping we won't be waiting too much longer! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->