Is it teething or something else?

Spanguoliux

Reaction score
Hi. My little girl will be 3 months old on December 5th. She is really fussy. She sleeps at night okay, wakes up every 3-4 hours, but I could not say the same about the day. I try to put her to sleep after 1 hour or 1 hour and a half of awake time so she would not get overtired, but she usually sleeps no more than 30 minutes. She is trying to bite fist sometimes, but I guess she have not figured it out yet. She dont like the teething ring, but if i put a finger or side of a finger she usually calms down and keep bitting it. I think that on the bottom there are two white spots. But I am really worried about her upper part of the mouth. You can see that there are some bumps and I just felt that there us a really hard spit there. It is hard like tooth, but it can not be it as it is more inside her mouth than on her gums. What do you think?

Screenshot_20181124-225248.jpg Screenshot_20181126_155852.jpg

This is a useful article about Epstein pearls and early teeth
Parents Should See a Doctor If Their Baby Has Epstein Pearls
The daytime short naps seems normal to me for a young baby. Biting fist can also just be a way of exploring her own hands - they put everything in their mouth once they learn how to. I remember the stage where my girl would push her own fist so far in to her mouth that she'd gag - then she'd do it again! She didn't get a tooth for another 8 months after that though, it was just exploring her body and what she could do with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->