is it the weather? Anyone else feel like this?

lilwelsh1

3 happy kids+2 angels
Reaction score
i think this will turn into a moany post lol.

I feel like crap! For the past week i've had a sore belly and diarrea (sorry 4 tmi). My bump has dropped very low and the pressure on my pubic bone isnt pleasant, i keep getting sharp periody cramps at random intervals in the day and night. I cant sleep for braxton hicks and because im just so hot n sticky.

I cant get comfortable at all and my back is killing me! My bump actually looks smaller, i posted pics on facebook to ask others if im imagining it :haha: i dont know if its the hot weather or if im going to end up with yet another bug, i mean it would be one way of rounding off the pregnancy. I started with noro-virus may as well end it on the same sicky note :shrug: i really feel like i did a week or so before i went into labour with my son but the weather was all hot n sticky then and i did pick up a tummy bug. Anyone else having a rubbish last few weeks? All i been doing is making sure im not without a bottle of water in case im dehydrated or something. Roll on July lol. I'm ready to drop.

I've been in bed ALL day, leaving my hubby (god bless him) dealing with out four year old. I've had bad guts since last night and my whole body aches now from the cramps I've been getting. The diahrea (sp?) has finally stopped, but boy do I feel like I've been 10 rounds with mike Tyson.

I really hope it's just a 24 hr thing... I was poorly with something similar a couple of weeks ago, although I was vomiting that time and it took me days to get over it.

I am so miserable right now... 7 weeks to go and it feels like an eternity:nope:

Hope you feel better soon:hugs:

it does feel so close yet so far away doesnt it? :-/ it dont help that baby has put her limbs in some pretty uncomfy nooks (ie pelvis and under ribcage) and is having a good squirm! I didnt get to sleep til 4am :-( had a headache and sore back.

Hope u feel better soon too, sounds like your belly is not your friend either. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->