is it to soon??

xjade_edenx

yummy mummy and wtt
Reaction score
We had our first baby girl on the 4th of april o8 but now im starting to want to try for another baby,
The only problem is i still live with my mum but as soon as i am 18 i will be privetly renting so i not sure whether i could get pregnant now without effecting my daughter or the rest of my family , also my daughter is getting very used to having all the attention , will she turn into one of those naughty children if i have another on, sorry im babbling and most of it makes no sence lol:rofl: but help would be nice

I would wait until you have your own place, it's not fair on your family really. Give yourself time to get on your own feet, with your own place and then see if you can have another.

I would wait until you have your own place, it's not fair on your family really. Give yourself time to get on your own feet, with your own place and then see if you can have another.

Have to say, I gotta agree!

I would wait untill you have more space. Me and my DH live with his mom, and we only have one room (though she will finally be giving us a 2nd small room!) and its cramped enough with just the 3 of us. I'd say wait untill it would be pretty much stress free for everyone to have another, be in your own place and in a good financial situation, that way you are not depending on others, you'll get less criticism from your family that way too.

?Why the rush. Get your own place and some emergency cash in the bank and see how you. feel then I feel that would be more responsible and fairer to your family

I gotta agree hon,I would wait until you have your own place xx

You're not even 18 and already have one. You're not self-sufficient. Your still live with your mom. you need to wait until you are in a position to be supporting yourself. It wouldn't be fair in the slightest to have another child your mom will have to at least partially support (who pays for your and your daughter's housing right now? your mom, right?)

Definitely wait. Wait until you can support yourself. If you can't support yourself of your daughter on your own, how on earth do you plan to support another child?

I'm afraid to say I tend to agree with Aria.....

x

I agree with Aria as well...until you are financially stable and able to make ends meet on your own, I wouldn't have another baby.

i think waiting is really the most sensible option. no matter how much you want another one, i think the best thing to do is get your own place, and get yourself into a position where you're ready for no 2 physically :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->