is it too early to experience ms?

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
im gonna be 5 weeks this thursday but tonight im already having some bad nausea. i used to have it at the beginning of 4 weeks but it would only happen when i got hungry and it would go away as soon as i ate. well, i ate and now its really not going away. is it too early to experience morning sickness?

Not at all! Sorry your feeling it!

Poor girl. No not too early, just depends on the pregnancy...sorry! I know it blows lol

Nope it's not too early :)
I had the same....nausea constantly whether id eaten or not...it eventually eased off at 15 weeks (not that you wanted to hear it lasted that long ;) )
Xx

I had the same....nausea constantly whether id eaten or not...it eventually eased off at 15 weeks (not that you wanted to hear it lasted that long ;) )
Xx

hopefully its just nausea that goes away like it has been whenever i eat something. my nausea is worse in the mornings because i dont eat in my sleep but i wake up in the middle of the night and cant go back to sleep because tummy feels so sick.

You should try eating something small no matter what time of day or night, even if you wake up in the middle of the night. You will have a better chance of feeling better in the morning if you've eaten often. GL!

Having bad morning sickness early is how I know I was pregnant. I nibbled on little bits through out the day and drank peppermint tea which really helped. I also found seabands really helpful. Hope you don't have it too long xxx

Xx

hopefully its just nausea that goes away like it has been whenever i eat something. my nausea is worse in the mornings because i dont eat in my sleep but i wake up in the middle of the night and cant go back to sleep because tummy feels so sick.

I had that too..it didnt matter what I ate/drank nor how much or how little of it I had. In the end the only thing that eased it, didnt clear it 100% though,was sea sickness bands x

Xx

I had that too..it didnt matter what I ate/drank nor how much or how little of it I had. In the end the only thing that eased it, didnt clear it 100% though,was sea sickness bands x
did ms get worse for you as time progressed? i use fashionable psi bands and i havent used any of these yet until i ask my obgyn tomorrow: also bought dramamine(original) because the nondrowsy formula has bad ingredients for pregnancy and tummy drops ginger. so far i think the psi bands work just as well as eating when i get sick but when i take them off i feel even better for a short amount of time. so far its been worth it but my boyfriend accidentally broke one of them out of their socket and now it just feels weird knowing ones not completely right.

Ms hit me right at 5 weeks last time. Starts off small and you try to ignore it... Ya and then you can't ignore it anymore :(. Sorry... It's really not fun.

Xx

did ms get worse for you as time progressed? i use fashionable psi bands and i havent used any of these yet until i ask my obgyn tomorrow: also bought dramamine(original) because the nondrowsy formula has bad ingredients for pregnancy and tummy drops ginger. so far i think the psi bands work just as well as eating when i get sick but when i take them off i feel even better for a short amount of time. so far its been worth it but my boyfriend accidentally broke one of them out of their socket and now it just feels weird knowing ones not completely right.

I wouldnt say it got worse but it didnt get better...it was very persistent though and I had to wear the bands all the time apart from in the bath or shower..up until my 15th week...I still get days now where it hits me but its not as bad as it was.

this pregnancy I had severe nausea the night before I tested. I tested 2 days before missed period. it completely went away the next day and came back at 6-7 wks. so I think it's possible to get ms at any time.

Xx

I wouldnt say it got worse but it didnt get better...it was very persistent though and I had to wear the bands all the time apart from in the bath or shower..up until my 15th week...I still get days now where it hits me but its not as bad as it was.
sounds like what im already having. since sea bands worked for you, i think ill try them and return my psi bands... as they were expensive.. i hope my nausea doesnt progress. id be fine if i had to deal with it for another four weeks. i just dont want it interfering with school.

Xx

sounds like what im already having. since sea bands worked for you, i think ill try them and return my psi bands... as they were expensive.. i hope my nausea doesnt progress. id be fine if i had to deal with it for another four weeks. i just dont want it interfering with school.

Hoping they make it better for you :) x

Sorry your getting ms soon soon. I am a bot crazy and would quite like ms so I no baby is ok in there lol!!!

Sorry your getting ms soon soon. I am a bot crazy and would quite like ms so I no baby is ok in there lol!!!
ha well they do say that having ms actually means you're healthy. i was iron deficient before getting pregnant so i doubt the rumor is completely true. my midwife today told me she gives seabands to the other women with ms so im about to get mine too.

Ms hit me right at 5 weeks last time. Starts off small and you try to ignore it... Ya and then you can't ignore it anymore :(. Sorry... It's really not fun.
im 5 weeks tomorrow and im handling it well when its not constant. its ok for me if its on and off but when its constant... noooo

Ms hit me at 6w5d and hasn't looked back since. I'm currently on zofran and diclegis and it still doesn't completely keep it away. It did at first, but as my ms gets worse the pills work less and less. If I don't take them though I vomit constantly...its so bad that I had to get a b6 shot cuz I couldn't keep the diclegis down long enough to take effect. I hope none of you ladies get it that bad! Dr has already threatened hospitalization if I can't keep fluids down :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->