Is it too early to talk about how we WOULD announce if BFP comes?

So, I wouldn't usually go for something this... personal... but I've been thinking, if I'm pregnant this time, obviously I'll tell my immediate family right away because I cannot keep a secret... but for everyone else, maybe I'll wait until Valentine's Day, and then have somebody photograph me making a heart with my hands over my abdomen, and then I'll caption it somehow and post/mail it. Because I have a very long history of abdominal surgeries (thirteen) due to my endometriosis, and I'm very vocal about showing my scars and not being ashamed of them (which started out as a way to help one of my not-foster-kids combat body shaming) and how they show a physical representation of the struggle I've been through, and how much I've survived. So it would send like a message of... you can overcome... too, you know? I won't be big yet, but the scars are still visible.

I'm not sure how I want to tell most people. But I know with my man because he is living in NY right now I would love to surprise him with a little gift baggie with like a coffes mug, a stuffed animal, a pacifer and a pair of baby shoes and then a card with the scan in it saying

"Daddy,
I know it's still a while away, but please hold onto this for me, since we both know mommy with be over whelmed and may forget mine at some point.

I know you'll both love me with all your hearts and I can't wait to meet you!

Love,
Your little Prince or princess"

Hi lovelies :flower: I just wanted to share how I told my husband today that we are expecting baby #3.

. I put a shirt on my almost two year old girl, that says “I’ve been promoted to big sister (Sept 2018)” on it. Then waited until he saw it and handed him the digital test I did this afternoon.
He was very happy .

I will keep checking in on you guys and praying for bfp’s for all of you.

:dust:

most likely not pregnant this month. :witch: hasn't shown her face yet but I'm pretty sure she's coming. So that puts me next cycle knowing around my dad's birthday... I think I would wrap up that onesie I found online (that says "My Grandpa Rides a Harley") and give it to him for his birthday with a sticky note that said "Coming Fall 2018"

(My mom, well, I live with her, and I wouldn't be able to go even a day without telling her, so the closest I'll probably come to creative with her is leaving a bun in the actual oven and encouraging her to discover it, LOL)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->