is it true?...

yumumleelou

Reaction score
is it true that... daughters usually give birth with as much or as little trouble as there mums?
my mum said i will struggle cuz she did! x xx x

Every woman is different and unique hun!

is it true that... daughters usually give birth with as much or as little trouble as there mums?

I bloody hope so... my mum was only in labour for 3 hours with both me and my brother!! :happydance:

Wish it was true! My mum said all her 3 babies popped out like peas from a pod! She had us at home , using gas and air. Me and my 2 sisters did not have same experience!!!!:wacko:

Although, isn't every pregnancy different?

With me, my mum was in labour for about 12 hours and I was born breech (and 6 weeks premature). With my middle sister, my mum was in labour for about a day and she was born by caesarean section and a few days late. With my youngest sister, my mum was in labour for about three hours and it was a really easy birth!

So - you never know!!

My mom always said all five of her pregnancy's and labor were completely different.

I don´t know if there is anything in it or not. So far I´ve been quite like my mum in her pregnancy with me, in that I´ve not been sick at all and neither was she - we both just felt it. She was over 12 hours in labour with me, but took just 45 mins with my younger brother - I´ll have the second option I think!!!!

everyone and every birth is different....
say cheers to your mum for the vote of confidence tho.... lol

No i don't think that has any bearing on the type of birth you will have my mum had a normal labour with me then an emergency cesarean with my brother as he was breach so every birth and woman are different

Not at all! Every woman and every pregnancy is different, this is not a fact at all! x

That's one of the "old wives tales" that I would love to be true... My mom was only in for an hour and a half with me and just under two with my sister. Sure would be nice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->