is it true...?

Taylorr

Reaction score
.....that baby goes quiet before you go into labour?

Xx

Can do but not always, think it's mainly as it hasn't much room left to move about x

My dr said she should be active until labor. The types of movements change. More rolls than jabs. She said to call if movement considerably slows down, regardless of when

I hope not! I have had the most active baby EVER all night last night and this morning, I was hoping she might be wiggling her way down hehe

I've read in 'Stand and Deliver' (awesome book) that it can feel that way as the baby has much less room to move at that point :)

nope. Molly was super wiggly before and during labor

Some woman believe the day they delivered baby was alot quieter so thats where the myth comes from , But its each baby is different kind of thing . With oscar as i was delivering him he was still kicking my stomach lol. xxxx

If baby gets a lot quieter I would get it checked. My baby has grown rapidly recently and can no longer kick like she was - the movements though are still occurring but I am having to pay attention to different types of movements now - no more jerks and kicks, now its just squirms and wriggles. I am diabetic so baby runs out of space slightly earlier than she should and then overstretches everything by the end.

If baby gets a lot quieter I would get it checked. My baby has grown rapidly recently and can no longer kick like she was - the movements though are still occurring but I am having to pay attention to different types of movements now - no more jerks and kicks, now its just squirms and wriggles. I am diabetic so baby runs out of space slightly earlier than she should and then overstretches everything by the end.

Ah no she is complete opposite..she never seems to stop moving tbh. Am just wishing she would come out now :haha:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"