Is it twins? 3 weeks til next scan!!!!

With my twins it was very obvious on a 5w2d scan, mine were mo/ di seperate sac same placenta, identical. It almost looked like a 3rd on the screen to me but they said nothing of it and I can't read those things for the life of me she had to label it lol. Mine are spontaneous, Hubby has fraternal on his side but I don't think matters.

Anyways I don't have a clue at what other types of twins would look like on scan so sorry no help there. I hope it all works out!!

Well last night the bleeding went red and I had small clots so I went to a and e. They Did all my bloods and and swabs and gave me an internal. I was discharged this morning at 6am. They didn't scan me as they said no one was there to do this. By this morning the bleeding had completely stopped from my cervix and my cervix was tightly closed so that was a positive. He said it can go either way and I can start bleeding again and miscarry or I will continue on to have a healthy pregnancy. They want me back for the emergency scan that is booked for Tuesday morning. So at this moment in time I don't even no if the baby is alive or not, the things going in my favour are that my hcg levels are high, my cervix is tightly close and im not having severe abdominal cramps. So hopefully when I update on Tuesday fingers crossed it's positive news. Also I haven't passed tissue or large clots. If anyone has a similar story with a happy ending I would be grateful to hear it.

Another update. So this morning I started bleeding again and passed a huge bit of tissue, I had no pain whatsoever. I went to a and e and took the huge bit of tissue with me, they were not very interested, they took my vitals and bloods but did not take my hcg level this time.they told me no one is available to scan and to come back Tuesday to check it's all gone as I had the emergency scan booked that day. Iv had no pain whatsoever and iv stopped bleeding after passing the mass,I do have a picture if anyone would like me to upload. But as far as I'm concerned iv miscarried but I can't confirm this until I go back on Tuesday, when I had my last miscarriage I had horrific pain and tons of clots ect but not this time.has anyone had a miscarriage at ten weeks and it's been pain free? The bleeding completely stopped after I passed the mass and I wonder if one is still In there but healthy.?

Iv got the scan at ten tomorrow, I feel so much better physically after passing the big mass which I think was obviously the baby and placenta and what not. I felt so ill from the beginning of the pregnancy right up til yesterday, now I feel absolutely fine and have no symptoms so I know I'm no longer pregnant. There was obviously something wrong with the baby and my body was trying to tell me so. I'm still going to the scan as I want to confirm that everything has cleared as I do not want to end up seriously ill from an infection. I feel a bit sad but it was just not ment to be and im actually ok emotionally. I will update tomorrow incase they do find a random twin but I'm very doubtful lol.

:hugs::hugs:

With my twins, i didnt know it was twins. I went in on our wedding night at 7wks with bleeding and scanned me, they said 1 or both may not make it. By 17wks, DS had passed and been reabsorbed. DD1 went on to be small and have some issues but fine. They had separate sacs and placentas.

Twins DONT run in my family or his. No IF treatments were used.

Mum, I'm so sorry to hear things went sour. I know that when miscarriage happens it's usually because something was wrong, but that does not make it easier to handle.
Please take care of yourself and I hope you'll update us tomorrow after your scan, whatever happens.

I had a bleed at 9-10 weeks with my twins. Passed big tissue/clot but all was ok. Fingers crossed for answers for u tomorrow. Good luck !!

Iv got the scan at ten tomorrow, I feel so much better physically after passing the big mass which I think was obviously the baby and placenta and what not. I felt so ill from the beginning of the pregnancy right up til yesterday, now I feel absolutely fine and have no symptoms so I know I'm no longer pregnant. There was obviously something wrong with the baby and my body was trying to tell me so. I'm still going to the scan as I want to confirm that everything has cleared as I do not want to end up seriously ill from an infection. I feel a bit sad but it was just not ment to be and im actually ok emotionally. I will update tomorrow incase they do find a random twin but I'm very doubtful lol.

So sorry to hear this, hoping there's a miracle for you today x x

I just read all of this, I truly hope you have a little one still hanging on. Hugs!

Went for the scan yesterday and was confirmed I had completely miscarried which I already knew.they didn't find a hidden baby. Thought I would leave an ending to the thread as this information might help someone in the future.and also the miscarriage was completely painless physically which was a blessing. Thanks for all your help ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->