Is late ovulation a bad thing???

mommy2lexi

3rd Trimester!!!
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I finally got a (+) on the OPK Tuesday :happydance: but that makes ovulation a week late!! Is that normal after a m/c??? I had a D&C on June 4th, so this last AF (started on the 7th of July) was my first real one since the m/c. Prior to miscarrying I always had 28 day cycles. I was wondering if ovulating a whole week later than normal is ok after a miscarriage or if it's a sign of something being wrong? I just really want to concieve again soon and DH and I baby danced a lot prior to the positive, the day of the positive and the two following days.

Hoping this is normal and I am not outta the running for a Aug. BFP!

Any feedback???

I think it's normal for your body to be thrown off after a m/c' My cycles were regular until I m/c'd, now they are crazy. I ovulated a week late this time as well. It's very frustrating. Good luck, hope you get your sticky bean soon!! :)

Thanks!! Good to know I am not the only one it is happening to. This is all just so new to me and I'm not used to things being outta wack :(

Are you going to be testing soon? Good luck to you!! Hope you get a BFP soon!! :hugs:

Happened to me too after my first AF... I finally got my pos on CD21! Thankfully I had plenty of internet cheapies! I think it's just our hormones trying to regulate, but for previously regular short-cycled people like us it can be very frustrating to wait. Hope you get your BFP!

This happened to me my 3rd cycle of trying, 4 or 5th cycle post mc.

I was just coming here to post how frustrated I am. I am on cycle #2 after my mc. I was so regular it was almost freaky before, now my temps are all over the place, cm is abnormal and non exsistant, I can't tell when or if I have Ov'd yet. I'm on CD 16. It makes me want to scream. I don't do OPK, never needed to. It was always pretty clear. I feel like I am shooting in the dark, hoping to hit something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->