Is NTNP really WTT?

people are looked upon with disdain, just because they're posting a response in a category they don't 'belong' to! I feel awkward posting in certain places on the forum, because I do feel out of place... =/

Thats what I was trying to say but you said it better. I dont think theres any need for a NTNP sub forum. Seems a bit excessive.

I just think it could be pointless because there are not THAT many people NTNP and it's really singling these people out and suggesting that no-one else wants them!!!! :shrug:

xx

ohh, i really didn't want to upset anyone, and just for the record - i think your all lovely - Noone has been out of order or anything, just wanted to share some thoughts.

I also dont think there should be a NTNP forum, that would just be over-segregation. All i think is that we need to consider that people are in WTT for many different reasons, and we should consider them all before we post.

-x-

Yeah, I understand your point completely...
I think by not preventing you aren't waiting to try, but you arent trying >__< you are one the cusp? hahaha
oh im not sure what im saying...
ignore me..

:rofl:
Im having one of those days too, don't worry! I think i understand :)

I am NTNP.

I avoid posting in WTT because I don't want to hurt peoples feelings as I know I'm sensitive myself and don't want to say anything that can be taken wrong. I read a lot in here though and have been watching this thread.

I don't post in TTC because I don't feel welcome. Maybe because I am not actively temping, charting ect and I find my questions there seem insensitive maybe because to others who are trying and not getting preggers then there is me who in their eyes isn't taking something quite serious to them seriously. Know what I mean...

I don't belong anywhere...

I don't want to see there be yet another section and I don't think that there should be, please don't get me wrong. And I certainly understand your frustration as there was a time I was fully WTT and watching everyone else around me have their time. I was happy for them but it hurt me to know I wasn't there yet.

Anyways I just wanted to toss a couple of words out there

Hun, you are so so more than welcome to post in here, and im sure they will feel the same in ttc. Noone wants to ostracise anyone, its just the BFP announcements tbh, they are better suited to the relevant forums.

:hugs:

Could you not just no a ntnp thread and then anything revavant to ntnp can go in there and if poeple dont want to read it they dont want to? i dunno probs a daft idea
Sweetie post away!!!!

I totally agree with the bfp posts too... is there a note at the top in here like the TTC has reminding people of this tbh I haven't looked mostly cuz I would have never really thought to post that here.

I know what you say about being ostricized shouldn't happen but I really get the feeling that it does sometimes so I will continue to lurk for the most part but I thougth that I would just stick the above thoughts out there anyways

Could you not just no a ntnp thread and then anything revavant to ntnp can go in there and if poeple dont want to read it they dont want to? i dunno probs a daft idea
Sweetie post away!!!!

But where would the thread go? Lol. There can't really be a NTNP forum because I don't think there are that many people on here that are actually NTNP.

Sweetie post away!!!!

But where would the thread go? Lol. There can't really be a NTNP forum because I don't think there are that many people on here that are actually NTNP.

I think she means start a thread in here for those NTNP. Like the diet thread and the future mummys general chatter one xx

Ah. But doesn't that still confuse the whole, are NTNP WTT'ers or TTC'ers :shrug: well I should prob stay out of here anyway, not my forum!

Well, i guess, but i think we established that the problem isn't the NTNP, it's announcing bfps in WTT xx

lol i just re read mu last post and my spelling was crap, my bro was jumping all over me at the time. I think if i was ntnp i could class myself as ttc but see's what people meen about feeling out of place in ttc cos they call take temps n check cm n all that jazz. Think id do that if ntnp dosent work. dont like the idea od checking cm and the position of my cervix- thats OH's job lol

Just read this thread from beginning to end and I think everythings been said already (very nicely!) but I just wanted to say that one reason WTT girls might be a little more sensitive even than TTC'ers is that most of us don't want to be WTT, but for one reason or another, have no choice. Most of us are desperate to have a baby now, but can't. I would imagine that if i was in TTC, seeing BFP announcements would make me think "that will be me soon" and it wouldnt bother me as i'd actually be making progress towards getting a BFP. But being in WTT can be so frustrating, especially if like me your OH has set a two year time scale on TTC, or even longer.Anyway, good luck to everyone who is NTNP, and I'll be checking the BFP announcements to wish you all the best when you do. Just dont forget us poor WTTers.... xxxx

I dont understand the need to say "im not trying not preventing" surely thats still TTC even if your not charting and doing all the cycle watching.....:shrug:

Agreed. NTNP is TTC IMO.

However I think most people would be happy to see NTNP people in WTT or TTC as everyone seems quite accommodating, as long as people realise everyone is at different stages.

I dont understand the need to say "im not trying not preventing" surely thats still TTC even if your not charting and doing all the cycle watching.....:shrug:

Agreed. NTNP is TTC IMO.

From someone who was NTNP albeit briefly that isn't how it feels when you go in the TTC area on here. I think it comes down to the fact that trying here generally does make people think of charting etc. I can't really explain it, it kind of feels like you aren't TTC in the eyes of those in the TTC forum because you aren't trying hard enough :shrug: Hard to explain xx

Agree that I'd feel awkward going into TTC area whilst being under the status of NTNP, but I think I'd just put myself down as 'TTC' status anyway and just say we were "trying casually" :p :)

Maybe we just need some different statuses depending on where the person feels most comfortable:

"Not Quite Waiting" in WTT cat.

"Trying Casually" in TTC cat.

:D

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe