Is ovulation possible even if you don't get a definite positive opk?

Orglethorp is right about temping alongside opk use. I didn't get a full positive in my opks with either pregnancy and rarely did the rest of the time either. It wasn't diluted pee or lack of testing since I kept bags of cheapies around and tested multiple times a day I just never got the test line to get equally dark but they got close.

In my original post, does cycle day8's test look as dark as yours get or did yours get even darker than that?
I have been slightly cramping yesterday and today so I took an opk yesterday morning with fmu and it was super light and took one today and it was definitely noticeable but not as dark as early in my cycle so I'm not sure what's happening! Haha

You should test two times a day if you can because the LH surge tends to happen later in the day possibly even the evening. I actually test 3 times a day because if I don't I always miss it, I test in the morning afternoon and evening when I use opks. And you may have to use them for a few cycles before you see any kind of pattern. Good luck :flower:

Orglethorp is right about temping alongside opk use. I didn't get a full positive in my opks with either pregnancy and rarely did the rest of the time either. It wasn't diluted pee or lack of testing since I kept bags of cheapies around and tested multiple times a day I just never got the test line to get equally dark but they got close.

In my original post, does cycle day8's test look as dark as yours get or did yours get even darker than that?
I have been slightly cramping yesterday and today so I took an opk yesterday morning with fmu and it was super light and took one today and it was definitely noticeable but not as dark as early in my cycle so I'm not sure what's happening! Haha

Probably a better question would be did my test ever get only as dark as your darkest test and then I ovulated? Honestly after 7 years of testing and ttc I can't tell you for certain if my test were that darkness before I ovulated but they were close. Sometimes they were a bit darker than that. I was one of those gals that would get positive or almost positive opks a few times during my cycle leading up to O and this is why I charted my temps. I got tired of the guessing game. CD 8 would be very early to O and the odds of you ovulating before CD 10 are statistically slim. I suppose if charting isn't an option for you just make sure you bd whenever you get these almost positive test so you know you covered the bases.

Thanks ladies! I am as testing twice a day but my evening ones were always lighter so I got lazy with doing it twice and just tested in the morning. Plus, my husband doesn't know I am testing so I usually do it after he leaves from work and I was trying to do it before he got home. I don't want it to become a chore si I thought I would just keep that part of me trying a secret! Haha. I might scratch the tests in general. I haven't done one today because he's home all day on Sundays and we had to get up and go early. We BD'ed every other day from CD 7-13. Plus a couple times since so who knows if it was timed right! And if by some odd chance, CD8's test was positive, that means I could have actually O'd CD9/10. Which could be possible right?
This is a guessing game and I kind of like it! Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->