is that your baby?

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
FFS just been to the post office and the woman behind the counter was like, is that your baby? funny uestion i thought! she says, Oh you only look about 12!!!!!!! i said no i'm 20, and she says, oh so old, you dont look it.

why do people get verbal diarroeah when they see someone with a baby?!

I get the same. As annoying as it is, take it as a compliment - at least you don't have a wrinkly face and a saggy arse like the people who are saying it more than likely do. Lol

I get the funny looks all the time. But I do look young. I just take it with a pinch of salt. At least in a few years when even a rolling pin wouldnt roll out their wrinkles we'll still look young :)

x

Funny i was just talking to toria about this lol I get that all the time and now i dont bother answering i just walk away :)

I got this the once. It was someone in OH's family, I was holding Colton and talking to a friend about our babies (she has a four month old) and they were like, "OH?! Is he yours?!" I was like, "yeah" :dohh: They said I didn't look 15-16; I was like, "No, I'm 20!"
I tried to ignore it though because I didn't want to make a scene in front of OH's family as half of them already dont like me (OH's mother goes around saying lies behind my back!). :grr:
It hasn't happened but that once though! Luckily!

i get this to i look young for my age!

I am bloody 23 this year!

Or maybe the bags under my eyes make me look like a 40 year old..

I am bloody 31 years old (well nearly) and people still dont believe I have an 11 year old, I was at Dans school the other day and his friend said "Daniel theres your big sister" !! Lol Dan just said " Huh I dont have a big sister" I should be flattered but it is annoying.

I get this all the time. I look about 15 and for some reason I've been told I don't look like someone with a baby :confused:

Just the other day we were in the mall, in an elevator, Lola beside me in her stroller. Some woman smiled at Lola and then asked ''Are you her mom?' :dohh: :dohh:

its the first time i'd got it so it really shocked me as i wasnt expecting it!! she did all my stuff then asked how old she was and if i was managing to get out much!! i made polite conversation as i dont want to be falling out with the post office people (we have enough problems with bloody post!), but i was ready to kill!!

you girls are lucky you still look young lol... here you need ID to buy booze at 19... Well im nearly 24 and since having Jasmine they dont even card me! lol... and they are supposed to card anyone younger... Ive been several times, I must look old.

You girls are so lucky i've never had thislol they probably think i'm the kids granny haha

Honestly, although it might be annoying, do take it as a compliment :)

I have people saying that I look too small to have had 3 babies, I get ID'd still, etc. and it actually is flattering when you are my age. ;)

I wish people thought I looked 12! I was at a university tutorial on Saturday and a group of us were talking about how they feel they missed out by not going to university when they were 18. I just casually said, "Me too - and I'm only 20!" They were like, "Nooo WAY!?" lol So God know how old I look! :dohh:

I get this and HATE IT!! XxxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->