Is the Mamas and Papas Lotty ladybird too girly?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
What do you think? is it ok for a boy as well as a girl?

I'd say its ok for a Boy too.. However depending what it is your wanting to buy they do some products in Stanley Snail... (Think thats what its called)

my friend as it 4 her likle boy n i hve it 4 rihanna.... yes n stanley snail is on there too

I have a girl and a aqua blue stroller, so I'd say your's is more then fine for a boy too. When they are so young they don't care, it's more about what you want, so if you love that stroller then that's all that matters.

I think you are all right...it appears unisex...even the snail one from mamas and papas i think is both of boys and girls xx

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Prod...82&referrer=AR475&mid=700122122&storeId=10001 just thought i would let you know its half price at argos.

i got one for my LO as i honestly love it, jayden doesnt care anyway whatever colourful he likes.

I think i was being silly...so many mums who have boys have bought this one...im going to buy it...its so cute xx

I got Olivia the Lotty Lady Bird for her Birthday so she hasnt got it yet,

Its not that one though... Its the rock and ride one so it has wheels too and converts to a ride on. I cant wait to give her it im sure shes gona love it. Not so sure I will when she's using it as a ride on and goes crashing into my walls & doors lol

x

I bought one similar to that in woolworths for £8 xx

i think its just fine for a boy, but then callums got a doll!!

I'm getting this for Jack - thanks for making me look - I too found it for less than 1/2 price in Argos:happydance:

I'm getting this for Jack - thanks for making me look - I too found it for less than 1/2 price in Argos:happydance:

Aww glad i could help...

Well i reserved it and my OH picked it up lastnight and it is so cute...im now thinking shall i save it till for his birthday?...half a year to go though! Or shall i give it for Christmas? Hmmmm xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->