Is the name we've chosen really that bad???

Magicbubble - say Aaron in an american accent.... it sounds like erin lol xxx

Thanks ladies. When I told me best friend she said it sounded like a superhero or something. lol. I just don't want my child to go around with a stupid name and be ashamed of it, but I've had my heart set on it for a while now. I think if we find the right first name it will be perfect!

Thanks ladies. When I told me best friend she said it sounded like a superhero or something. lol. I just don't want my child to go around with a stupid name and be ashamed of it, but I've had my heart set on it for a while now. I think if we find the right first name it will be perfect!

lol, Every little boy wishes for a superhero name...so there's another pro for choosing this middle name. :winkwink:

if you are too worried what about giving him 2 middle names, one of them being your grandads and the other being a more 'normal' name. that way he can choose to use it or not but also it takes the attention away from it but you still get to keep it in the family and honour your grandads special memory x

aww i like it!! and i reckon with middle names be adventurous as u want to be :p especially as that name is so special and meaningful to u :)
my brothers middle names are william (after our grandpa who died before he was born) isambard (after the famous engineer who my dad loves) and i think those names are so special and meaningful even tho one of them is slightly weird, no one cares about ur middle names anyways!! mine are just pretty but don't have any background behind them.

I think it's mean when people ridicule others over choosing a baby's name. I understand if you tried to name your baby in honor of a food or fruit, but to question a name with history? That's just ignorant.

If we have a boy, we like the name Nikola (Nick-ol-eye), after the famous engineer Nikola Tesla.

It is people's ignorance that makes for ignorant reactions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->