is the snow glow Elsa worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bex84

Reaction score
My daughter is very into frozen. She sings let it go constantly and loves dolls. She has Rapunzel, Anna and merida animator dolls which she loves. I think she would love a singing doll. Do people who already have doll think its worth price

She arrived at ours yesterday, I couldn't resisted pressing the button so much :rofl: mine was £28. I wouldn't pay more than £30

Where did you get. Its last on my daughters list

Mine was 30 and I've had a play with it. It's a stunning doll and so worth it. My kids will fight over it so I'm going to buy another one :)

Where did you get. Its last on my daughters list

Amazon at the time, keep an eye out if it's over that now because I imagine it will come down again

I got mine a few days ago at Smyths. There was a £5 off code (BIRTHDAY8) making it £29.99 with free del. haven't actually received it yet though

Thank you. My lo is very into dolls and loves Elsa so think it will go down well

I think if you can get it for under £30 then yes it's worth it.

I would love this doll but dd to young yet :(

I ordered this for my DD but thought it was abit too 'young' for my 5 year old so I have sold it and have decided to go for the disneystore signing dolls instead. It is a gorgeous doll though :)

I ordered this for my DD but thought it was abit too 'young' for my 5 year old so I have sold it and have decided to go for the disneystore signing dolls instead. It is a gorgeous doll though :)

They are my favourite, our elsa broke into song when we switched the lights off the other night, she lit up the room and the kids were delighted. :rofl: (they are light sensitive)

They are my favourite, our elsa broke into song when we switched the lights off the other night, she lit up the room and the kids were delighted. :rofl: (they are light sensitive)

Do the dolls sing the whole song? I know they only sing it in intervals but when it starts again does it carry on singing the song from where it stopped or does it just repeat the same part of the song Thanks :flower:

Do the dolls sing the whole song? I know they only sing it in intervals but when it starts again does it carry on singing the song from where it stopped or does it just repeat the same part of the song Thanks :flower:

They just repeat the same short part, vocals only, no music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"