Is there a line? 8 DPO

MinaMae

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
I’m 8 DPO, i wasn’t totally trying this month because my husband and I both got sick and there were really bad winter storms where I live. Anyway we dtd one time.. and I noticed two days ago that I wasn’t cramping which is really weird for me. Usually after I ovulate I have the whole tww filled with the most awful painful cramps. I’ve had none. I decided to take a test FRER looked like nothing but on a blue dye Kroger test I definitely saw a line. But I’m always sketch on blue dye tests.

this morning I took a clear blue pink dye and FRER. I’m hoping for some expert squint opinions lol.. I am pretty sure I see the line but it’s faint.
Let me know what y’all think and good luck to everyone this TWW.DAE929C5-410C-44AC-942A-B055805DE6B5.jpeg

Thank you! I’m just in disbelief. We had to try so hard on the first kiddo... that it doesn’t feel real yet. I’ll take another tomorrow and hopefully see a darkening line.

I 100% see it. And it doesn’t even look like the evaps I’ve seen. The line is thicker. Yay!! I hope this is the start of your BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->