Is there a line? UPDATE: three fmu dollar tree positives, 2 faint frers, beta <1

And then I got this on a 2 hour hold...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 44
That is crazy! If it keeps progressing I would go back. Maybe they got the results switched with someone else?

I am so confused. I have had pink evaps with dollar trees before, but these popped up well within the time limit. I can clearly see them in person. My photoshop sees them in the invert. I don't understand how I can have multiple positives over two days and have ZERO hcg in my system :(

:hugs:.

I agree: I see lines! I think you're pregnant. But this IS all very weird.

Can you post the last pic with colour?

I'll post the original. The line is so faint irl and the bathroom I took the picture is was not very well lit/ my case kept casting a shadow BUT there is a line I swear lol. One moment.

Attaching both the unedited picture and the carmine filter picture (just makes the reds darker). The original was taken at the 3 minute mark so no chance of evap and past the weird flashing pink/white line you get while it is drying.

Attachments

• unedited frer.jpg
    unedited frer.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 53
  • carmine frer.jpg
    carmine frer.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 44
super faint but i definitely see it. i would just keep testing dobby and see if it progresses. fingers crossed this is your bfp!

I see something very faint. Got my fingers crossed for you :)

OH I'm sorry :( I really hope they got it wrong. I too can see faint lines on all of those tests.

Thank you. I'm feeling really crappy. FF took my crosshairs away. I had an anovulatory cycle where I had multiple days of lh surge, one shady line on a dollar tree, and low post O temps. If I am pregnant, why is my hcg so messed up and usually my temp is half a degree higher...

Dobby: I wouldn't be losing hope just yet! :winkwink: FF makes errors! By looking at your chart, I think it's clear that you O'd AND that last FRER really looks positive! I would test tomorrow with FMU! :hugs:

I edited the pic. The lines are squinters that I can't even really see now =\. This was fmu at about 10 minutes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 34
Line showed up after one Carmen filter but I did it three times just to prove a point lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 22
Are you only 6 DPO though? Because it's still so early! I still think I might see something on the unedited FRER!

Idk what dpo I am. I had a weird cycle/ af then I stopped charting because I usually don't O until CD 12-17. Then I had the longest oh surge in history and weird hpts. My biggest fear is that I have an ectopic. The pain with my 30 hour period was so unreal, but an ultrasound the next day showed no signs of a ruptured cyst. My pre O temps have been a bit higher than usual and now my "post O" temps are much lower than usual.

Worst of all, I am getting really sick from my students so my next day's temps will be unreliable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->