Is there a line?

MichCuc

Reaction score
This is for my BFF. Can you see a line? It's the first response gold digital yes/no taken apart after about 10 minutes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 61
I always have a line when I take them apart/beta 0. I suggest not opening it. Have you tried any other tests?

Digitals always have 2 lines, so you can't read them the same way you would a regular one.

Digitals always have 2 lines, so you can't read them the same way you would a regular one.

Even this Gold "yes/no" First Response? It looks like a regular test, that has a reader that spits out yes or no depending on if there is a 2nd line... that's what it looked like from the reviews I read.

I have taken apart many a gold digital and seen two lines to have a beta of 0. Always trust the readout. Doesn't mean you are out though. Not out til the witch shows

I have taken apart many a gold digital and seen two lines to have a beta of 0. Always trust the readout. Doesn't mean you are out though. Not out til the witch shows

Ok thanks. Its for my friend, I have a 3 month old and definitely do not want to be pregnant right now, but am hoping she is! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->