Is there an "official" December buddies page yet?

Mummy and Preggo with #2!
Reaction score
If not....shall we start one? I am due #2 on 2nd December. :happydance:

Hey there. I just got my bfp yesterday, and the estimates put my due date as dec. 6! I'm so excited. This will be my first :dance:

Hey there. I just got my bfp yesterday, and the estimates put my due date as dec. 6! I'm so excited. This will be my first :dance:

Hiya :wave: Big congrats on your bfp. I found the rest of the December ladies so why not click the "December dreamers" link in my siggy and come join too. :thumbup:

I am so excited! I am 4weeks 6days pregnant! I have been trying to find a pregnancy buddy but since it's so early it's hard to find!

Congrats to everyone! I am due (according to FF) on December 12. This will be #2 for me. Had a mc last cycle, so I am a bit nervous about this one. Has everyone called their doctor yet? when are you all making your first appointments?

Congrats to everyone! I am due (according to FF) on December 12. This will be #2 for me. Had a mc last cycle, so I am a bit nervous about this one. Has everyone called their doctor yet? when are you all making your first appointments?
Welcome and congrats on baby #2!
I had my confirmation appointment on Tuesday and I have my first prenatal appointment on the 30th. I'll be 8w3d on that day.

Hi all!!!1 I believe I am due Dec. 7th. Have not had first Dr. appointment yet. They wont take me until am 6 weeks. Scared because its so early. hoping for the best!!!!!! Hasnt really sunk in yet! 4wks2days? how do you calculate how many weeks anyway? my lat AF was March 7. do my weeks and due date look right?????

after nearly a year of trying I've just found out I'm pregnant with no 2. Amazing as hubby was home fom afghan on his 2 weeks leave! Wa r th odds! Excited but very nervous this time!

2016 ... I can't find ur link for December dreamers? Xx

Oops sorry the link was in my siggy but it appears to have broken

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...s-2012-join-here-51-snowflakes-so-far-71.html

Hey I got my BFP on the 31st March, I am due on the 5th Dec.

So exciting. Booking in today with my first mw appointment :)

I'm new to this, trying to find my way around. Do I add myself? Or do you do it? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->