Is there any chance of this being ovulation?

Stephytiggs

Reaction score
Hello all :wave:

I'll keep it as short as possible..

We were waiting until i was employed to TTC, we didnt think it would be this soon so i started microgynon at the beginning of the month...i found out i got the job i wanted so came off microgynon 4 days after starting taking it...a week later i had a break through bleed of about two days. Is there any chance that I could have still ovulated at my normal time or does the break through bleed mean i wont be ovulating now for another week? If i hadnt have started microgynon id be ovulating round about now. We BD'd last night and this morning i had a small bit of what seemed to be EWCM, and now all day ive had thicker, yellow cm. My (horrible) question is...can left over sperm be confused with EWCM or do they look totally different? Sorry for this stupid question but weve used condoms together all our lives so I dont know what "left over" sperm would look like....! please help me :) xx

Left over sperm can be like ewcm..! I always get confused.. :/ sorry not much help!x

With my first baby I took 10 days of a packet of pills. After a week of stopping the pills I had a break through bleed. Then 13 days later I ovulated and DD was conceived.

Breakthough bleed is caused by a reduction in oestrogen. A normal period is caused by a reduction in progesterone. I'd say the breakthough bleed looks as if the pill was exerting an effect and you should probably count that as CD1.

Left over sperm and EWCM lookg pretty similar. After all EWCM is there to create a nice environment for sperm and semen is there to look after the sperm as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->