Is there anyone who has never used OPKs?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Is there anyone who has never used OPKs & has a cam? Be honest :D

If there is - the first to reply (UK only sorry) I will send 10 tests to if you will show the test results over that period for the gallery section.

:headspin:

no lol thought id reply anyway... if nobody else offers ill do it for you anyway im sure it doesnt matter if im ttc

Cheers hun x

It was more to offer someone TTC who has't tried them out yet to try for free really :D

i've tried 10 - but do have a camera, didnt have a lot of success with them

Your cycles are out aren't they?

:headspin: yep ranging from 32 days to a current record of 72 days!:hissy:

I don't think 10 will help .... :shock:

Have you tried charting Selena?

Is there anyone who has never used OPKs & has a cam? Be honest :D

If there is - the first to reply (UK only sorry) I will send 10 tests to if you will show the test results over that period for the gallery section.

:headspin:

:sulk:

Ya wanan do it lol? I'll pay for an eBay auction ... cheaper :lol:

i've got 10 here i never used you sent me before :blush: but i cannot gaurantee i'll be around all the time :wacko: but i am ttc :rofl: so i'm useless too :hi:

:rofl: Im picking you you Wobbs.......But if you need a guinnie pig, let me know what I can do to help. (You dont have to buy me anything....:blush: )

Not ttc at the mo, but when af returns, will be going back to using first response fertility monitor, to improve accuracy you can se opks and input info of when you od. Wasgoing to buy some opks when af returns so if no one does them b4 i don't mind peeing on a stick and uploading pics (will prob need advice anyway, tried first response ones b4 and din't know if results meant od or not so gave up.)

Oh fab Caroline - Can you do it with the First R too?

Nobody came up yet (in the UK lol) that haven't used the OPKs ... so if you fancy it :D

Com eon then when you TTC again haha x

Still bf at mo and af not returned yet but strange things happening see post in girly bit. As soon as AF returns will let you know ( unless someone volunteers b4). My first response were freebies when registered my monitor, and got no joy using them, kept getting a line but couldn't tell if same colour/lighter than control, but happy to try again. I did test first thing as well and loking at previous posts need to do later in day.

Will try diff ones and post which best/easiest.

hi wobbles, i started on the opk again yesterday, i can post pictures if u like although they are always a bloody neg! just let me know where to post them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->