is there anyway...

babydevil1989

Reaction score
..i can stop the things i comment on, on facebook coming ul on other peoples news feeds?!

Literally nearly every comment i mke comes up on OH and my mums newsfeed!!

I don't think so Babe, it'll be to do with their settings. The people you look at / click on most, will be in your 'top stories'. :( Notifications are their issue not yours sweetie. x

This really annoys me too! I've just stopped commenting on things cos im sick of everyone knowing every little thing I do and say on FB!

Wish I knew, I hate it too xx Had FIL ring me to call me out on something I said on FB the other day and it was a comment on a friend of mine's status. I was like oh no you didn't just tell me off for something that has nothing to do with you haha.

I really wish Facebook didn't have that stupid live feed, or cause comments or likes to show up on the newsfeed :wacko:

You can set it so certain people dont see any of your feeds in the personalise options but they will no longer see any not just select ones

I don't have that live feed thing anymore?

Isn't there an option in 'privacy settings'? xx

Wish there were more privacy settings on facebook to be honest! Done my best but i just don't trust it x

It's just not private enough anymore, i'm really strict on my friends anyway but it annoys me that the cover photos are public!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->