is there seriously a chance??!!

kikiwanabump

Reaction score
hey girls,
please give your advice- i have really sore swollen boobs and am crying at everything- but OH and i only started ttc again 12 days ago, so im really confused! i have done a test bfn- but may be too early to tell? i duno what to think, is it possible?........

i have pcos with irregular cycles so i never know when af is due. but i last bled (sorry if tmi) but 1month ago when had an early mc.

hey hun :hugs: so sorry to hear about your loss,
i dont know if this will help or not, but after a pregnancy (mc or full term) you are naturally a lot more fertile, hence why so many people fall pregnant soon after giving birth, so is just possibly might be...
i dont want to get your hopes but but i would wait a week if possible and if no AF i would test again as you body is in baby mode so to speak...
i have my Fx'd for you hun and sending buckets of baby dust :dust: :dust:

thank you so much anxiousbump1, that was a really good reply full of great info! i didnt know that i would be more fertile after mc, but it does make sense- i really hope so...... im not going to get my hopes up- but i guess as long as we've been trying we have a chance. im going to try give it a couple weeks until testing again. xxx

just wanted to wish good luck and sorry for your loss
:dust:

no problem, glad it came across as helpful and i really have my F'xd for you hun, please let me know how you get on, and good luck...take care hun

still no sign of AF ,but am getting pains now,so will have to wait and see. But boobs are still sore-thats nearly a week now-waiting is so rubbish! xxxx

ok, so i caved and tested again!!!! i got an extremely faint line on 2 cheap tests, but so faint that i had to take them apart and literally squint! then this afternoon i did a FREP and defs a faint positive!!!! is it too early to tell for sure?
as it has only been 1month 3days since my m/c could it be hcg from then???xxx

hey hun!...sounds like great news to me....might possibly be leftover hcg but how far along were you? and you have tested in the meantime and got a bfn?or not? maybe one of the other girls with more epxerience can help,or check google, sorry i cant be of more help but this sounds great...
so happy for you, please keep me in touch hun!

hey huni, i was very early- hubby and i were on/off ttc and then properly started again 1st dec, i got a clear bfp with a frer 24th and 25th dec, and then again on the the 27th dec- but on the 27th i started bleeding with mc- the the 30th i got 2 negatives on frer. but i had a look at those negative tests again today(even though they are a month old) and there is a slight line on them..... could this be evap?
this makes me think even more that the frer i did yesterday might be false and just left over hcg....
i did a clearblue digital thisavo and it said not pregnant.
?????????????????????
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

i would have thought the hcg would have been out of your system by now hun tbh, and the frer test is double as sensitive than the clear blue digi's they are 50miu so not very sensitive to be honest, your best bet is head down to superdrug there own brand are only 10miu and if the line comes up darker than the frer you did a few days ago i would say its +ve....
and the lines on your old frer's are not really readable now hun, although evap's never have any colour look kind of grey like an indent and +ve's have a slight shade of pink/blue depending on the test...hope that helps a little bit, am thinking of you and hope all is well, let me know how you get on and stay positive xx

fingers crossed for you! i also had an early miscarriage nearly 3 weeks ago and we are hoping for a bfp soon. definitely get the superdrug own brand early preg tests. they are the most sensitive and i swear by them as have had a lot of evap lines on other tests, and they are not too expensive. good luck!

maybe we should get commission from all the superdrug hpt sales from these boards haha xx

haha! yes commission sounds like a good idea! you girls are doing a fab job- coz im going to buy some now too!! lol
i did my last frer thismorniong and i think its neg!!! :wacko:
although im not 100% sure that i did it right, coz ....(sorry if tmi) but i couldnt get my pee steam to go straight!!! lol and so i got i bit on for like 1 sec then was trying to get a good flow but then i think i over did it but at the same time duno if i wasted time trying to get into a good position as i had already got a bit of pee on the test! ergh!!!
anyway, so that was a :dohh:! why didnt i just use a cup!!!!???
so i had asked a mate to pick me up a frer on her way over thismorning, but do you think i should rather do the superdrug tests first?
hubby is guna want an update when he gets in from work and i would hate to let him down!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hello :)

sounds very promising to me! a line is a line! :)

sorry to hear about ur loss tho :hugs: it happened to me too in July :( ... I was 11 weeks and it took abt 2 weeks for my hcg to go back to " non pregnant levels " ....

im hoping this is my month too, but im rightened to test incase its a BFN , i beat myself up too much!! :( ... iv been really cryin faced the past week too hahaha .. last nite i actually started sobbing my heart out watching One Born every Minute! lol ... i usually get teary watching this, but not full on uncontrolable crying haha .... :)

have u every experienced implantation cramping? i had the sorest sharpest twinges in my ovary the other day , iv never had this before :/ im 2 days late, boobs r really sore also, but since my periods irregular anyway , i so hope its not the beginning of AF! :(

:dust: to you all! :) ...X

hey lovely ladies! i did superdrug test this afternoon- and it was a faint positive. hubby is really happy and convinced that am pregnant now.
but im just so confused-what do you think?
i just dont want to get too excited incase it's left-over hcg. hubby and i have decided to maybe wait a week and then do another superdrug test? just incase, then if thats positive go to docs?
im not sure what to do, im so happy that the test was positive, but just so scared incase it's not because im pregnant.

imin 2 minds about it- as my boobs are still sore, i have moments where i just feel so tired, and get really hungry......plus today i have been getting pains - like period pains and back pain- so this could be good or bad.

Daniele89 : im so sorry for your loss, and i have my fingers crossed for you as your symptoms sound promising!

hollyrose im so sorry for your loss too- tcc can be so exciting, but is also very cruel sometimes.
i wish all you girls the very best of luck! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It sounds promising! I would have thought the HCG levels from before would have gone by now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->