Is there something there?? Darker lines??

https://www.detect5.com/ This is just the first one I found, but it's not the one I was refering to. The one I had looked at was better, it had more levels that we not so far apart in mIU's.

https://www.detect5.com/ This is just the first one I found, but it's not the one I was refering to. The one I had looked at was better, it had more levels that we not so far apart in mIU's.

wow this is actually amazing, I wonder if they ship to Australia, I'm going to hunt these down:haha:

I cant find them, when i click "order now" it shows an error :(

Wow that looks amazing :) ... My lines seem lighter (although using a different test) I don't know what to think now :nope::nope:

Wow that looks amazing :) ... My lines seem lighter (although using a different test) I don't know what to think now :nope::nope:

Post a pic!!!! I wanna see! You definitely have lines on that last one!!! I bet you're pregnant!

Bleeding heavily today so there's no hope now. I'm thinking it must of been a chemical as im sure there were definitely lines on my tests, anyway onwards to next cycle. Thanks for all your support xx

Bleeding heavily today so there's no hope now. I'm thinking it must of been a chemical as im sure there were definitely lines on my tests, anyway onwards to next cycle. Thanks for all your support xx

Oh, hun. I'm so sorry. BIG :hugs: You sound like I do at the end of most of my previous TWW's, just kind of let the disappointment wash over me, and once it's gone, I'm upward and onward and don't look back. Sometimes, it feels like to me like the days that you are bleeding and (for me, being lazy) are like a "cleansing" over sorts. It seems like every cycle, no matter how I felt about the last one not being successful, by the time I'm done bleeding, I feel better, am renewed with hope and excitement for the cycle of endless testing coming ahead, and have just hopped right back on that horse and am rearring to go! LOL. I always wonder if it's like for any of the other ladies or if it's just me that goes that washing away of emotion while AF is in town. It's like when I'm done bleeding I feel like i've taken a long hot shower and gotten out and am refreshed and ready to go. Just me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->