Is there something there?? Darker lines??

Seems to have a shadow there, hopefully is the start of ur bfp x

Thanks BlueMoon fingers crossed for a darker test for us both tomorrow xx

I do see a few lines on some of the photo's you posted, so hopefully they will start to get darker in the next few days, I do think that from the first one's you posted to the second one's that there is definite progression on them, though. Good luck and looking forward to seeing your next few tests ;)

I grabbed a clearblue test quickly this morning .....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 55
oddly enough, i can see it without enlarging the pic, but once i enlarge it i cant see it, but its there x

I find my pictures lose their definition when I upload them it's so frustrating!! Are there any updates from either of you? I took another IC and that seems darker tonight ... I just desperately want a nice clear line to call it a bfp! But I'm only 10dpo so there's plenty of time xx

nope just stupid BFNs everyday! cramps now getting a bit intense so i guess AF should be here any day I just want a fresh cycle now.

I hate uploading pictures straight onto bnb try tinypic and post the link it looks alot better otherwise it just loses quality straight on here.

nope just stupid BFNs everyday! cramps now getting a bit intense so i guess AF should be here any day I just want a fresh cycle now.

I hate uploading pictures straight onto bnb try tinypic and post the link it looks alot better otherwise it just loses quality straight on here.

Yeah, the photo quality after uploads is horrible. I know when I upload my pics to my computer, bc I have a really nice camera, they look great and I can see everything fine, then after uploading they are horrible. Can you do tinypic on a PC?

Thank you I've never heard of tiny pic before ... But then again I'm not very computer savvy - hopefully I've done this right I've used a pic of same test as yesterday to see if it seems clearer ...

https://i67.tinypic.com/2q8olsp.jpg

I've woken up this morning feeling sooo sick I might try a digi but don't want to see the "not pregnant" xx

This is last nights cheapy ...

https://i64.tinypic.com/frm6h.jpg

Okay- MUCH better! Yay! I'm going to have to start doing that with mine! I see something on the IC, very faint but it's there. I do see something on the Bluedye as well, what kind of test is that one? And did that come up before 10mins or after? I've had line's like on blue dye's before that turned out to be nothing, and I've had lines like on blue dye for my CP's, but they consistently stayed that faint, so dont let that scare you, bc I didn't mean for it to come across that way. If it was a ClearBlue test, then I would be more inclined to believe it as long as it was there before the time was up, bc even CB give horrible EVAP's...

The blue dye one is a Clearblue picture definitely taken within the 10mins!! I know I'm very wary of blue dye tests but it was the best I could grab yesterday morning -just bought some different tests ... So more pics to come ;) Xx

The blue dye one is a Clearblue picture definitely taken within the 10mins!! I know I'm very wary of blue dye tests but it was the best I could grab yesterday morning -just bought some different tests ... So more pics to come ;) Xx

Okay, good! Can't wait to see them!! Really hoping this turns into some proper BFP's for you!

that is MUCHHH better i can see it clearly.

good luck hope tomorrow it gets darker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->