Is there still a chance? My opk..

sheilarae07

Reaction score
The one on the right was taken last night and the one on the left was this morning. The one from last night seems darker. Could my surge have been late last night? I assumed it was going to get darker but it didn't. I understand that after you see a surge you usually ovulate anywhere from 6-36 hours later.. is there still a chance for us tonight?

Attachments

• ovt.jpg
    ovt.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 28
i think you might still be waiting for ovulation TBH, neither look that close to positive to me - but i'm no expert!

That's kinna what I thought but since the one last night was darker than today's I assumed it would have been super dark later last night but who knows. This is my first week off birth control this time so I have no clue when I might O.

It is not close to + yet, the line needs to be as dark if not darker than the control line. The time of day when using opks is different for everyone but most say that only doing opks after 1 pm you get better results than in the morning. And not drinking 2 hr before taking the test. Where are you in your cycle and when did you start testing? something we test too later and start seeing lighter and lighter lines. If you have regular cycles you need to start testing the day after your period stops and if you are irregular than start testing 3-4 days after your period stops if you are on the long end of the cycle range. I would test in the afternoons UNTIL the tests start getting darker than i would test twice a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->