Is there still hope?!

jesstula

mum of 2
Reaction score
Ok so I'm due af today and have no sign of it but have just tested negative, I'm totally gutted. Has anybody experienced this an still gone on to get a bfp? Am I still in with a chance or should I have gotten a positive by now?

I'm basically in the same boat. AF was due Monday but got two bfn on Monday. I'm trying to wait until Monday to test again if no AF.

I'm due today also temps still high negativr test I'm thinking I may have ovulated later that ff is telling me.. what test did u use ? X

So frustrating isn't it, however I'm out this month now�� I had no signs at all but all of a sudden I got a massive stomach cramp and bam, full on period. I used a first response test yesterday. Fingers crossed for you ladies, keep me posted x

I'm expecting mine tomorrow as temps dropped again x

As long as the :witch: doesn't show there is always a chance! It may be possible that you ovulated a bit late in your cycle and you aren't far enough along for it to register on a pregnancy test yet.

So frustrating isn't it, however I'm out this month now�� I had no signs at all but all of a sudden I got a massive stomach cramp and bam, full on period. I used a first response test yesterday. Fingers crossed for you ladies, keep me posted x

So sorry. FX for your next cycle.

Hi ladies my af was due sun/mon and still no show and I got bfn wed so the waiting continues... fx we all get bfp soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->