Is there too much working against me?

notquite

*hopeful dreams*
Reaction score
Just kind of depressed right now, whenever I think about TTC (we are WTT right now) it feels like there is so much working against me to keep me from getting pregnant.

Finally found the right man to spend my life with and unfortunately he had a vasectomy about a year ago. :( Now we are planning to get married in 2012, and he has said "when the time comes" he will get a VR. But I've already had a MC, in March 2009 at 9.5wks. I was only 22 at the time. Now I will be 25 in May, also DB is older than me - he will be 36 in March.

Anyway so assuming he gets the VR right after the wedding (no date yet but we've talked about a fall wedding - maybe I can convince him for a spring one! ;-) ) he'll be 37, and it'll be 2-3 years since he had the vasectomy...

I don't know, I'm sorry I am rambling, I just feel like there are all these factors against me and wonder if I just shouldn't even get my hopes up. And then after the VR and everything I'm still going to be terrified of another MC.

Has anyone had any similar experiences?? Thanks.

hi there

i've not had a similar situation so can't advise you on yours specifically. all i can say is that i understand the frustration of being out of control and not knowing what will happen,or when, when all you want to do is be sure your baby is on their way.

have you spoken to your h/c provider re fertility following VR or average conception times?

good luck with everything... i'm sure you will be fine and sharing happy news with us all sooner than you think!

good luck!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"