Is this a BFP w/ Wondfo? First time-need your help!

sweetB

Reaction score
I never thought I'd be one of those ladies who came on here to ask for help about a squinter but here I am!

I o'd late this month and my LP is usually 12 days; now I'm 14 DPO . I keep thinking AF is coming bc I had terrible cramps and nausea on Monday in the middle of the night. Also my temps aren't that high (tho I was traveling to another time zone on CD 6-10).

Then this AM I decided to test w/ a wondfo just so I could stop thinking about it and I got this. I have never had even a faint line before so I thought you ladies would have more experience knowing if this is a line or what. Please be honest because if it isn't that would be good to know too (also what exactly is an "evap line"??). Thank you so much in advance!!

Attachments

• IMG_20150115_092255245.jpg
    IMG_20150115_092255245.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 38
It's possibly an evap. I'm not sure there is any colour in it. A positive should be a pink or blue line depending on the test. An evap is more grey in colour.

Looks positive to me , if your doubting it I would do another .

Thanks doctord, I didn't know that about the colors! I went back and looked at in person again and the line is pink. It is so hard to get a good photo of these things! I tried all different lighting but my phone has trouble focusing on it.

Lisa- is it still accurate if you do it later the same day? I guess I thought it had to be first morning urine.(?)

is it still accurate if you do it later the same day? I guess I thought it had to be first morning urine.(?)

It is definitely still accurate. First morning urine tends to be the most concentrated but some people have better results later in the day. Some of us (yours truly) took multiple tests, multiple times a day. :blush:

The test you took looks positive to me - I would definitely take another...maybe a different brand too. I used Wondfo's also and it took them a lot longer to darken than other brands. A positive, however, is a positive!!

Thanks for the advice! I took another one and it was way darker! I have one of those ones that reads how far along you are, but I figure I'll wait to use that until the weekend (if I can manage to hold off that long). I have an dr. appt on Weds so good timing I guess! Hopefully this little one will stick! I'm still a little curious why my temps aren't biphasic but I guess maybe not everyone gets that...

Ignore your temps! Congrats! Now relax and take of yourself. Wishing you all the best x

thanks all! I guess now I just...wait? I couldn't find anything it says to do or avoid this early in pregnancy (except for the obvious things!). no matter what happens I'm really excited because I've never been pregnant before :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->