Is this a BFP???

emzi

Pregnant- 3rd Trimester
Reaction score
I think I’m going mad... FMU was a BFN... got this at about 4.30pm but darent believe it.... have I really got my BFP??

Attachments

• A9CBE8C6-F75C-4815-AD7E-E4BFC4D194D0.jpg
    A9CBE8C6-F75C-4815-AD7E-E4BFC4D194D0.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 144
Wow - looks like a BFP to me! I say wow cause to go from BFN this morning to that is crazy. I've hear so many women say they get better lines in the afternoon/evening though. Congrats!

Wow - looks like a BFP to me! I say wow cause to go from BFN this morning to that is crazy. I've hear so many women say they get better lines in the afternoon/evening though. Congrats!

Thank you!! Was an internet cheapie this morning but then my first response arrived via amazon so I thought... what the hell give it a try!! 🙈🙈

Definitely a BFP! Congratulations.

Also, it so, how do I upload a picture? Thanks so much in advance!

If you reply, there's a paper clip on the reply messsage that you can upload attachments. There's also a whole section of pregnancy tests under the trying to conceive main portion

If you reply, there's a paper clip on the reply messsage that you can upload attachments. There's also a whole section of pregnancy tests under the trying to conceive main portion
Thanks so much! Does anyone see the line to the left of the dye bar/section? It’s so faint and I can’t decide if it’s my eyes or real. It was within the first few minutes. Same thing happened when I took another one. I’m 12DPO. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 84928DA3-0FCB-4FA9-BD95-79CD99548EDB.jpg
    84928DA3-0FCB-4FA9-BD95-79CD99548EDB.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 24
Thanks so much! Does anyone see the line to the left of the dye bar/section? It’s so faint and I can’t decide if it’s my eyes or real. It was within the first few minutes. Same thing happened when I took another one. I’m 12DPO. Thanks in advance!

I did the invert thing (I saw others recommend it) and this was the result. I just don’t know if that’s a true line or an indent or my eyes.

Attachments

• D61BC268-F852-481D-87D2-59E3E948891A.jpg
    D61BC268-F852-481D-87D2-59E3E948891A.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 17
Maybe a line, but I'm zooming in as much as I can on my phone. Someone with a bigger screen may be able to see better. I'd retest in 48 hours anyway

I did the invert thing (I saw others recommend it) and this was the result. I just don’t know if that’s a true line or an indent or my eyes.

the test line looks very far away from the control line. test with a frer and good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->