Tp2007

Reaction score
19 week scan
Please vote

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 41
I'm no expert at this but if i'm seeing what i THINK i see... this looks girlish to me. I see 3 white lines. The nub is kind of big but... the 3 white lines are quite decieving. Like i said, i'm no expert though. Did the tech tell you what it is, or what they think it could be?

Hmm, I see three lines which could indicated swollen girl parts. But also looks like boy parts if the lines weren't there.

Sorry Hun I think it could be either, 3 white lines = girl however the bits are sticking out which could be boy, sorry I can't be much help but I'd personally hold off buying boy stuff until you know for deffinate :)

My scan looked identical to yours and the tech said he thinks boy but not 100% the my dr scanned and she said she doesn't see boy parts so I am in the same boat as you super super confused!!! Are you finding out?

Did you ask? They should definitely be able to tell you at this point. If you ask over on in-gender.com's forum they have some experts there who know this stuff inside and out and I'm sure could give you a great opinion!

Looks boyish for 19 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->