Is this a bump or just bloat?

xZoeyx

Reaction score
I know it won't be "baby bump" as it were bu I'm certain it's not bloat anymore because this is taken within minutes of waking up and having completely emptied bladder. It also has a bit of a shape when looking at it directly on.

Honest opinions is fine, I can take it (can't say I won't be a bit gutted haha)

It's taken me a lot of guts to post this photo as I suffer very badly from cellulite (a famous trait of the women in my family)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 71
Here's one laying down as phone won't let me attach multiple to original post

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 33
I would say that is the start of a baby bump :) Congratulations

It's a baby bump! Ps your cellulite is nothing compared to mine :)

It looks like the start of a bump :) before 12 weeks i'd say bloat but some people do show early. Congrats x

Thanks girls :) it's definitely getting bigger so I think you were right! It's never flat anymore!

Bump. I started showing at 10 weeks.

General rule of thumb, if you can't suck it in, it's bump.

It looks like a true bump to me. I was showing at 14 weeks with my first and I'm not small to begin with so it's not unheard of.

Congrats.

that there be a bebe bump! Very cute! and my cellulite is ridiculous compared to yours, I wouldn't even call that cellulite compared! :p

Girl that's a bump. And cellulite, strech marks all apart of being a real woman.

Thanks everyone :) for all your kind words

Definitely bump! :thumbup: Bump while lying down is always a sure sign for me!

Mine looked like that at first, so I say congrats!

Mine is starting to look like that now too! So exciting.

ooooh so cute! I am looking forward to mine! I am only 7 weeks 4 days, so I need to be patient :) You look great!

Mine is definitely growing now. I woke up laid on my back last night and my first reaction was to feel my bump and it was bigger and rock solid and I laid there and smiled to myself lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->