Is this a chemical? TMI pic..

Keepsmiling91

Reaction score
Hi
So I’m a mum of 4 (aged 8, 6, 3 and 1.)

Ive recently started a progesterone only pill, I’m 2 & half weeks in.

anyway, I haven’t been feeling well (sore boobs, extremely tired etc) put this down to the pill, but thought I’d try a cheapy ASDA test just to confirm yesteday. Both came back with a faint pink line within a minute or two.

This morning I woke up to light bleeding and some clots, after reading some bad reviews on the ASDA test I thought they could be false positives, so got two FRER today hoping they’d be negative. Both came back with a very faint line within a minute. Both urine samples were diluted so didn’t expect to see much.
So guessing I was pregnant and now having a chemical?
I do have belly ache, back ache and bleeding.

A29FECA8-13C2-454D-B8AC-7833E8888B60.jpeg 02FDA436-CA9F-4CD1-93C3-97784F140662.jpeg 046DB1CA-B972-4CD9-BE30-939BC358F8BF.jpeg

Woops. I just saw the part about the mini pill you are taking. Soooo the birth control could actually be causing that blood. I was spotting every 2 weeks when I was taking a low dose combination pill and that is unusual for me but I also had just had my daughter so I am guessing everything was out of wack. Have you used a progestin only pill before?

Woops. I just saw the part about the mini pill you are taking. Soooo the birth control could actually be causing that blood. I was spotting every 2 weeks when I was taking a low dose combination pill and that is unusual for me but I also had just had my daughter so I am guessing everything was out of wack. Have you used a progestin only pill before?

The last time I took the pill I was 19 (I’m now 28) and I only took it for 2 months. I hated the idea of hormones. So it was a huge step for me to try a pill. Could a mini pill cause bleeding but with back ache and belly ache like the feeling of a period?? Or would they just make you bleed with out the aches? X

Those tests are good lines. The blood is weird though. They are not evaps so I'd say see what happens in the next few days xx

I believe I bled with out the aches when I had the break-through bleeding. Is that the only blood you had or is it full on now? Birth control pills can do all sorts of funny stuff though so even if you are crampy it still could be that pill and the way you adjust to it. I know it took me 3 months for my body to get used to the depo shot and that one is progestin only as well.

It’s like a full period now. I always took my pill around 9pm before I went to bed. With it being Xmas there were a few nights I had a drink and forgot to take it until the following morning around 10am. So it is possibly my late pill or ‘missed’ pill could have caused some breakthrough bleeding. But with the very faint FRER and clots / aches, I’m fairly certain I’m experiencing my first ever loss. Even though it wasn’t planned and sensible me doesn’t want anymore children, my heart is definitely aching at the thought of having lost something. Thank you for your replies you’ve been so helpful x

It’s nice not to feel alone, I understand how fortunate I am to have 4 lovely children already x

I totally understand. When I had my chemical I got a positive FRER then a digital gold FRER even said YES for pregnant then I bled the next day and it was full on heavy bleeding. I cried. I still had a few days of a faint line on FRER after that so those things are super super sensitive A loss is a loss. No matter how many kids you have had. Xoxoxo hugs to you.

Id take more tests to see if its darkening or getting lighter to see whats going on. Those are definitely positive. Good luck to you x

Getting very faint now, so there is my answer x

thank you for all your support x

FBC060B4-571B-4F7F-8B72-BB27B926B5CA.jpeg 124034C5-AE4D-4619-8261-AE4F0F51F291.jpeg

Getting very faint now, so there is my answer x

thank you for all your support x

1A0F935D-6FD3-490B-AC68-6ABE8C1A8B8F.jpeg 814EC836-55C6-4F24-8C25-36E173222143.jpeg

Oh bless you, i hope you are ok. I was hoping for a positive outcome x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"