Is this a dream?

happyfamily123

Expecting Baby #3
Reaction score
From the very start, I had a different feeling about this month.

Intro: Well my name is Cori and I live in Arizona, US. I have a gorgeous curly q red headed 2 yr 3/4 old son named Vincent who is amazing. I am also married to a great man and we got together when I was about 8 months along. He's been an amazing dad to our baby boy and we've been wanting another one since we got married almost 2 yrs ago. We had a miscarriage pretty soon into ttc. And that was a year and a half ago.

This last month I decided to give charting a try thinking maybe we were just having bad timing and missing the fertile days. So I ov'd on day 13 and we bd'd all the surrounding days. About a week later I had a huge dip in temperature and some spotting. A few days after that I had some pink when I wiped (sorry if tmi) and I was peeing every few minutes, so much that I thought I had a bladder or uti, but I tested and I didn't.

Then Saturday night there was a tinge of blood in some ewcm and this had me thinking af was on her way : (

Sunday I felt just crappy so I bought a set of two cheapo tests at Walgreens. I took the first expecting to be disappointed and saw a faint vertical line. I asked dh and he saw it too! So moments later I took the second one with absolutely no positive result! This had me pretty devastated, thinking maybe the previous test had been a false positive.

So being the ttc psycho that I am I ran to the store and bought a clear blue digital two pack. So right before bed I took one and got the error message. You'd think by now I'd now how to take these tests!

But my son woke up at 2:30am so I took my last test and it came up with PREGNANT, don't you just love digital tests?

So yay we got our :bfp:, but we are both still so scared of losing the baby!

Congrats!! :bfp: You just need to relax and go with it. I know it's hard because of the previous m/c, but stressing right now is not going to help anything, but drive you crazy :dohh: here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!! :hug: :cloud9: :hugs:

Yeah I just gotta take it easy, I think a date night would suit me well :happydance:

many many congratulations. Wish you a happy and healthy 9 months. Good things come to those who wait :)

great news! here's to a happy, healthy & relaxed pregnancy. x

Lovely to hear your news and a little about you.....congratulations. Feet up and enjoy! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->