• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this a dud test?

xLauraLoo

Reaction score
Haven't posted in this section before! Hi guys :wave:

Having a bit of a dilema.. I'm anything from 3-6 days late for :witch: and took my first test of the month today. I've been ttc for 4 months now so I'm pretty familiar with bfn's and evaps. Today I got the strangest line.. it goes horizontal instead of vertical, but it's pink and appeared within the 5 mins. It was faint at first, but looks like it's faded even more now. It's still visible irl though, and definitely pink.

And I've just noticed.. above my finger on the window there's a :spermy: shaped mark! How weird! Maybe it's a sign? haha.

Can you girls tell me what you think? The test I used was Superdrug own brand.

Attachments

• CIMG5544a.jpg
    CIMG5544a.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 435
I would retest as that test's not right

:rofl: at the sperm shaped mark on your window

i dunno but by the left arrow there seems to be a faint line... i wonder if the sperm on the window was the one that got away lol

I would wait a couple of days or test with fmu in the morning xx

That is a sign from the higher power lol what a little swimmer you got there and the hpt you can dif. See a line going across how wierd i never got that before but hopefuly the makers just ran the strip the wrong way good luck

I think it is a dud test. There should be a number to ring inside the pack to confirm this xxx

hey hun yeah its a dud test sometimes it can happen if you didnt put enough wee on it and it the dye leaves streaky marks. pmsl at the sperm shaped thing on your window though! x

hello

i would say test again tomorrow. see what happens then
i have never seen a test like that before! odd how it goes right across!!

the sperm on the window is brill! haha!
looks like one of the lil men to!

x

I agree think its the dye not run across the strip properley.

What is that sperm like creature, very funny lol

Not sure what happened to your test but the sperm on the window is awesome*lmao*

I'd say a dud hon, try again.

Dud hpt imo, but good luck for when you test again & I pmsl @ the sperm pic!
Good one! :rofl:

yep i probably would think dud and test again with fmu in a few days, good luck! x

Maybe if you call the help number on the test box they will send you a free replacement test. I think its a dud. Good luck

yer thats a bad test its the di in the test.
Retest in 3-4 days hun but really if your allready late for period and its a neg then it may not be your lucky month,but then again you might be one of thoose who`s pregnancy hormones dont show yet.
Gluck.x

I just did another test, and the same thing happened to me, but with two lines. They have now faded, i presume that they are just left over from not enough wee on the stick. I am going to take mine as a:bfn:. AAAAARGH

I am not sure at the line but the sperm is funny, got to be a sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->