• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this a dud test?

i had the same thing happen when i took a test today.the line faded with in about a min. im going to take another test tomoz if af dont come 2nit.x

any news?
well i took another 2 and the same thing happened again.this was over 2 days.took 1 this am and got :bfn:.its realy wierd! :shrug:

yeh, the same thing happened again with the test i took yesterday. I think it was a stupid packet! But I really think it's a BFN, not holding out much hope. Gonna test in a week if still no af, then if that's BFN i'll get myself to the doctors. x

Hi huni!!!! Cabt believe af hasnt come yet! I think its a dud test too sometimes they just are!! Try and get a few on offer so you dont have to keep buying them, itll work out cheaper and if you are preggo you can just pee on em all!lol!

Hope your ok and this is your bfp coming on!

x

Any news, have you retested yet ?
My local £1 store do 3 tests for £1 x

Good luck sweety, we will be here waiting!!!! :coffee:

Hi Laura, hows it going lovvie? thinkin about u x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members