Is this a good sign????

nicoley

Reaction score
So as some of you may have read my earlier thread I had a ultrasound Thursday and only a sac was seen and I figure I was 6 weeks 3 or 4 days..(my signature is according to first day of lmp but I had just finished nursing and my cycles were long and I ovulated very late..cd 20-21 I believe) so of course I freaked out trying to figure out the numbers in my head...I have had no cramping or no bleeding other then the odd bouts of faint faint brown tinted cm...so I though to ease my mind I would continue to do hpt to ease my mind..I can see they are staying dark etc...

I got a positive opk on thurs and fri June 19 and 20...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 20
Testing won't tell you much unfortunately as they stay positive even if you mc until the mc has completed. However it sounds as though you could have o late. I got pregnant with my DS while nursing my DD. I took a pg test at what I thought was 16dpo and t was negative, I didn't find out until two weeks later that I was actually pg so I certainly o later than I thought and no bleeding is definitely a good sign. When is your next scan?

Oh yeah I definitely o'd late possibly 6 days..so that can make a big diffrence at this stage I would imagine..next scan not booked yet I have to wait for my dr to get the report then go from there..the ultrasound place I go to did for warn me not to be upset if a heartbeat wasn't seen that they usually don't do ultrasounds till after 8 weeks for that reason...I hope everything is ok

I gt a early bfp with this pregnancy I figure ovulation June 21 ish and I got faint lines June 30...

Last year i got very dark pregnancy tests at 5 weeks i used to do tests every week then at 10 weeks they got lighter i jus assumed it was because my levels was so high when i had my 12 week scan they told me i had a missed miscarriage at 8 weeks
So i think that the pregnancy tests do go lighter

I believe it's around 12 weeks when te placenta is developed where your hormones calm down and lines in a test would start fading..could be wrond

Yes, tests would fade anyway around 10-12 weeks. Fingers crossed all is good. The waiting is hard isn't it. I had a mmc in Feb so I'm trying to stay calm this time and just hope for the best as I went insane worrying last time around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->